Super...Smokers?

aside from smoking tobacco, does anyone inhale any other herbs?

(besides marijuana)

mullein_verbascum_thapsus-gc001_1.jpg

Great+mullein+bud+07+May.jpg

ive been smoking mullein on and off for about a year, if you haven't heard of it look it up, its pretty interesting, its good for your lungs, as weird that may sound, but the smoke cleans out your lungs and can help get some of the tar from cigarettes out.

you can also add random herbs to tobacco for flavor, i have only tried lavender but there are plenty of options.

yo, not smoking... but who's done snuff (nose)?

probably watch/read too many westerns, but i want to try this.

i've done it before. As long as youre not trying to do lines of it, a little bit doesn't hurt and actually stops nicotine cravings very effectively. Definitely awful for your sinuses / nose with long term use, but occasionally it's interesting.

how do you like these? i got them while i was in the philippines and i wasn't all that impressed to be honest. pretty underwhelming.

Well when I smoked Lucky Strike filters for the first time, I thought they were the shit, but these are decent and a nice alternative to the marlboro smooths I usually smoke. However, my go-to's are my Marlboro black menthols if I have any around (which I should in a week..just proxied a carton)

oh yeah i feel you. marlboro smooths are my #1, marlboro blacks are my special treat stoges, menthol lucky strikes are on the bottom of my list though. since we're sort of on the same page of menthols i totally recommend you try and get a pack of dunhill frosts. fucking branespload so good.

is it true that smokers are less likely to catch colds/flu?

No at all. Smokers are probably more likely to catch them; since smoking has generally been proven (although some think this is just anti-smoking hype) to weaken the immune system, thereby making you more susceptible.

Personally, I haven't noticed a difference, but I've only been smoking for two years and I stick to > 10 a day.

Anyone have any experience with Medico Cigarette Holders? I like to use cigarette holders in the summer -- mainly because I tend to smoke more, while still biking etc so I can't be all tight-chested. I had a TarGard (the one you clean out) and I liked it, but it still felt sort of cheap. I'm looking for a good-quality, STURDY (none of those with the spring in them) one for a decent price. Will +rep for suggestions.

oh yeah i feel you. marlboro smooths are my #1, marlboro blacks are my special treat stoges, menthol lucky strikes are on the bottom of my list though. since we're sort of on the same page of menthols i totally recommend you try and get a pack of dunhill frosts. fucking branespload so good.

Excuse my lack of knowledge about Dunhills, but are the Frosts international only? Or are frosts accessible in the states...If so, I'll swing by a smoke shop tomorrow to pick some up!

and maydenchina, If you're in the bay area you can swing by my college and I'll swap you a pack if you want.

Well when I smoked Lucky Strike filters for the first time, I thought they were the shit, but these are decent and a nice alternative to the marlboro smooths I usually smoke. However, my go-to's are my Marlboro black menthols if I have any around (which I should in a week..just proxied a carton)

please get me marlboro black menthols. i'll buy by the carton. oh and caster 7s if possible!

omg how are those camel menthols? if they're amazing i'ma have to get a carton
Are those camel menthols anything like the ones we can get stateside? Im feeling that box though..dope stuff

they are the camel nutty menthols, but they changed the name to tasty "d-spec" menthol... at least that's what I gathered from this thing haha

camel_men.JPG

in other words nothing like the stateside camels :)

they have a, well.... nutty aftertaste, kinda sweet, nothing like any other menthol I've tried, I like them!