Super...Smokers?

Someone left a pack of marlboro light 100s in a fitting room at work. They taste like shit, but free cigarettes, fuck yeah.

I'll be smoking Nat Sherman's on the regular now that I found a place real close that carries their full line.

i remember when i moved outta my parent's place, the apartment i moved into was occupied by two party-hard grrls. i found a pack of marlboro light 100s in the trash, & there was like twelve left.

of course, i smoked them.

i dont see the point in LIGHT 100s lol

Got some drum rolling tobacco. It smells weird and tastes ok. Not worth the extra money, in my opinion.

The Drum name apparently switched from a European to an American company a while back and the quality went to shit. Most old Drum smokers I know have switched to Bali Shag.

Bali Shag is my smoke of choice, though I always have to be weary of letting my friends know what's in my cigarettes. As soon as some of these faggots hear "Bali Shag" I'll get hit up for cigarettes all night long. Go buy your own damn bag moochers.

• 2 weeks later...

my friend brought me some Camel Click Menthol a month ago from the states.. a pretty cool concept I'd say. normally I smoke either Marlboro reds or davidoffs.

One in the morning, 2-3 during daytime + coffee and 1 after dinner. I smoke more when I have a futsal game / working out.. weird I know

been smoking way too much lately, some days i come close to finishing a pack. kinda disgusting, actually. i've been trying to limit myself to strictly smoking socially, but there have been tooooo many opportunities to social smoke recently and it's killing me and my wallet (11-12 dollars a pack here in singapore).

btw, mild sevens reprezzzzent