Super...Smokers?

I picked up some american spirit rolling tobacco. It was the best thing this little ghetto ass tobacco shop had. I've smoked one so far and I felt like I was going to be on my ass. A lot stronger than the Bugler shit I had, but also tastes a bit better.

I don't like regular american spirits. They aren't bad, but not good enough for the price. The american spirit rolling tobacco is a bit better than the Bugler shit I first got.

As far as which one I got, it's in a blue pouch.

Nat Shermans are dope. I love them.

i like how nat shermans name their menthols "hint of mint" when actually it feels like im smoking a hookah with listerine. great cigs tho :)

Nat Sherman have regular menthols/mints as well as the "hint of Mint" line. The Menthols are like regular cigarettes, but the HoM are skinnier and longer like the touch of cloves. However, I think both have the menthol flavor in the filter instead of the tobacco like many other brands

DSC02758.jpg

DSC02759.jpg

DSC02761.jpg

got a carton of marlb black menthols from hide-san the other day, they're like a smoother smooth, the menthol taste engulfs the whole inside of your mouth. i was disappointed to find that the actual tobacco is not black, but a good change of smoke. that's about it for now.

smoking marlboro menthols nowadays

im aware most people think theyre shit

but 75% of the people who ask to bum one tell me never mind when i pull out the pack which makes me smile

disclaimer:

my word is not bond, you all should just email hide-san who is ridiculously quick in responding.

Price - 3,360 yen

10% fee - 336 yen

Domestic Shipping - free

Domestic Bank Charge - free

International EMS Shipping - 1,600 yen

4% paypal fee - 212 yen

TOTAL = 5,508 yen

worked out to about $5.50/pack, which isn't too bad, sold off about 5 packs to friends. ordered on the 4/3 7:00PST, received tracking # 4/6, spent 3 days in customs in SFO, finally received on the 11th.

it was too easy dealing with hide-san and sharpservice, can anyone recommend anything similar to a marlb 27 maybe even reds. or some good rolling tobaccy.