Super...Smokers?

smoking hand rolled (bali shag), if only because its like 10 dollars for about the equivalent of a carton of normal cigarettes. once i have a bit more income i'll probably go back to parliaments.

Favorite smokes:

Triple 5 Filters (Good taste and very strong. If you are Chinese or Vietnamese, your smoker uncles, grandpas, and fathers probably smoke these).

Mild Seven Originals or Lights

Dunhill anything but especially the Mediterranean Blend (This came out a while back, but i believed they stopped making them. It was one of the three special editions. Green pack.)

Davidoffs are also very good.

Malboro Reds or Lights if i don't want to pay extra for the good smokes.

smoking hand rolled (bali shag), if only because its like 10 dollars for about the equivalent of a carton of normal cigarettes. once i have a bit more income i'll probably go back to parliaments.

i feel man. i switched over to buglers but i did stop buglers for a minute and started buying regular packs. i noticed how fast i can kill a reg pack and it takes me like a a day or 2 maybe 3 for buglers and shit they are only 2 bucks and you get papes for joints haha

Favorite smokes:

Triple 5 Filters (Good taste and very strong. If you are Chinese or Vietnamese, your smoker uncles, grandpas, and fathers probably smoke these).

Mild Seven Originals or Lights

Dunhill anything but especially the Mediterranean Blend (This came out a while back, but i believed they stopped making them. It was one of the three special editions. Green pack.)

Davidoffs are also very good.

Malboro Reds or Lights if i don't want to pay extra for the good smokes.

mm mild sevens. originals though, not lights. ill only smoke a light cigarette if ive bummed it off of someone else.

my absolute favorite rolling tobacco is made by Daughters & Ryan. lots of great blends, my personal favorites being TwoTimer (double toasted, like lucky strikes except better), Cockstrong, Ramback, and the S. J. Rimboche perique. amazing stuff and they sell tons of ryo accessories as well

haven't gotten anything from them lately but i've been rolling bali shag halfzware instead, which is great

when buying packs i tend to go for Nat Shermans (esp. mint classics, mcd's, & havannah ovals when i find them) or American Spirit; been smoking a lot of camel crush lately as well. and i always tend to mix it up with other random, higher-end cigs when i come happen upon them

dont know how much i smoke a day but probably way too much

I have a cigarette pretty much after I accomplish anything. After waking up, after eatting, before showering, while driving, waiting, after cleaning, while baking, after sex. After doing something, cigarettes are the best reward!

word. except i have a cigarette while doing anything. it don't matter if i accomplished something. it sucks when i DO accomplish something and dont have any cigs though.. worst reward? not a reward at all actually. just no ciggy..

Usually Belmont's. Pack every 3-4 days if I'm working.

If I'm lucky enough to find 'em, I get Black and Gold's. Great taste, smooth, elegant looking cigarette(black paper with a gold coated filter).

I'm on that Belmont tip too, but where have you been lucky enough to find Shermans in Toronto? I didn't think that brand was here, at least legally.

do you mean camel filter cigarettes or the filters themselves? i like their cigarettes if it helps.

my friend gave me a bunch of his lucky strikes and they're ridiculously strong. i can finally finish a whole one but after wards i need to have a seat for a little bit to recover.

what are good cigs that you can get at convenience stores in canada/ontario ...

the smoke shops around here all closed because of the covering up the smokes behind the counter law so now im fucked, im working my way through what they have but usually just get belmonts and they not that good ...

theyre damn good, but they all come like those skinny gay/grandma stoges im pretty sure, so unless you down with that..

Nah, you can get king size Nat Shermans. That's the only kind I've ever gotten.. they're forgetting, despite the hype.

& yes, Camel Lights taste like shit.