Super...Smokers?

Dreams

dreams_french_blend.jpg

what are these like? they have multiple varieties at the smoke shop i go to and the owner would have no idea. i asked him a question the other day and he told me he doesn't smoke and when i pointed out the irony he didn't seem amused / kind of seemed offended.

+1 for dunhill frosts. just got a carton.

seconded. where from? seems like the only hope is to order online.

newer to the smoking game,

as of late...all I end up smoking are export A silvers (extra light)

wat are some good, readily available brands that you can get here in Canada?

I've also smoked Belmonts off and on, didn't mind those.

• 2 weeks later...
how do i quit these without spending any money. fuck nicorette

if u live in NYC, theres a free quitting program every so often while supplies last... they mail you a box or 2 of them patches

what are these like? they have multiple varieties at the smoke shop i go to and the owner would have no idea. i asked him a question the other day and he told me he doesn't smoke and when i pointed out the irony he didn't seem amused / kind of seemed offended.

seconded. where from? seems like the only hope is to order online.

Dreams are very nice. There are quite a few different flavors. I have had Cherry, French Blend (aka Vanilla), and Belgium Blend (aka Chocolate). The tobacco tastes good with a slight hint of whichever flavor it is, and when you lick your lips while smoking these, it tastes like a delicious vanilla or cherry or whatever.

I highly reccomend these.

more_red.gif

This brand might be traditionally marketed towards women but they look too fucking cool (narrow, brown papers, gold detailing) and the taste is great, nice and strong too. Even their menthols are fucking gorgeous.

• 2 weeks later...