Super...Smokers?

word up I usually hear people sayin bali shag as well, sometimes drum. For some reason a bunch of convenience stores around me will have american spirit r-y-o but they won't have anything else (if anything at all). Your best bet is to find an actual tobaccinist.

now the question is, what papers are you rollin with?

i've only smoked bali shag which comes with its own rolling papers, they don't all come with?

it must be a storrs/ct thing but i have no trouble at all getting my hands on cigarettes that you guys seem to have trouble getting. i.e. bali shag, lucky strike, nat sherman, dunhill, davidoff, etc.

after smoking a pack of lucky strikes, camel light smoke feels marshmellowey

yeah I think most do come with their own papers but I know some people like hemp papers, some people like rice papers, I know that american spirit papers are flax but I'm not sure about other papers that come with pouches/tins...

I have never tasted windex or freon in my life, but I were to take a guess as to what they might taste like I would definitely have to say that camel light menthols taste like a mixture of both. My friend smokes these, must be an acquired taste or something?

it must be a storrs/ct thing but i have no trouble at all getting my hands on cigarettes that you guys seem to have trouble getting. i.e. bali shag, lucky strike, nat sherman, dunhill, davidoff, etc.

Same here in Philly, they must be from the midwest or Canada eh?

Has anyone heard about a new chemical to make cigarettes burn out faster? I heard a little about this from a friend and I've noticed that if I don't take a puff after a while the cigarette is almost burnt out.

I don't know about a chemical, but i know that certain companies didn't start adding those little ridges to their cigarettes until fairly recently. The little lines run horizontally across the width of the cigarette. Theyre supposed to slow the burning, but if you dont take a draw every now and then certain ones will go out fairly easily.

^^^ lol that's not new, cigarette companies have been adding all kinds of shit into tobacco, something like 5-600 chemicals are approved, many chemicals improve taste shelf-life, nicotine delivery, etc, but others make the tobacco burn faster. This is not new, that's why additive-free cigarettes like Nat Shermans or American Spirits take much longer to burn

• 1 month later...
i love dunhills (maroon pack) but they're so unhealthy

whats a similar tasting cigarette thats a bit healthier

I think you're talking about Dunhill Internationals. there is a light version of this cigarette but it really has no flavor at all. Look for the same pack in blue.