BAN khoiphan92 this instant

Guest jmatsu

lay off the macho threat bullshit. if you want your money back, do what you need to do in a civil manner but all these meaningless ranting wont do shit but make yourself look like a dick. obviously you took into account knowing that he was some 14 year old kid running a business. File a claim and figure it out instead of saying dumb shit like

"I am going to be flying out to korea for the summer, but I guess I can stop by milpitas after my trip."

what are you gona knock at his door and beat him up? fuck off.

if i knew you were in the photo, i wouldn't have posted.

guess i found out your 'better' half.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i knew you were in the photo, i wouldn't have posted.

guess i found out your 'better' half.

1. im not in the photo

2. i dont even know who the fuck khoiphan is nor do i give a fuck as to find out who he is.

but you talking all this meaningless shit makes me wonder if you're any better than a 14 year old kid. lesson learned, dont do business with kids and if you get fucked, shit out of luck. i gotta say im a bit glad you got fucked since beef headed fucks like you deserve to get scammed.

I'm not sure if you've read the entire thread. I contacted Khoiphan being very civil, mature, and polite. I told him my situation and what I wanted (Either a refund or exchange). He denied me both, and said it wasn't his fault. He's a kid, I'm not saying to be offensive or anything it's just the truth. He thought he was going to get away with it and sadly it came back to bite him the ass.

I agree though threatening someone over a wallet is silly. And to note Paypal won't cover you for sales on Superfuture. They only cover eBay. I opened a dispute and because my item wasn't listed on eBay Paypal favored in Khoiphan's favor.

The civil and mature approach didn't work with Khoiphan and it resulted into this hell-thread.

i wasnt talking about you. obviously you talked things through with Khoiphan you resulted with your money back, but this Icegrillz guy seems to just not get it. his meaningless e-threads about how hes gonna stop by his town and kick his ass and all that says nothing about icegrillz other than the fact that hes a fuckin moron.

1. im not in the photo

2. i dont even know who the fuck khoiphan is nor do i give a fuck as to find out who he is.

but you talking all this meaningless shit makes me wonder if you're any better than a 14 year old kid. lesson learned, dont do business with kids and if you get fucked, shit out of luck. i gotta say im a bit glad you got fucked since beef headed fucks like you deserve to get scammed.

LOL.

look what you wrote, you big sack of tard.

Don't call me 'beef headed fuck' when you act like one.

i live in the same town as K-P, paypal me and ill kick this kid in the balls next time i see him......

Khoi Phan why you gotta go around scamming people like this!? You're ruining my last name and my town

You should put up a post in the SuperMarket. I'm sure theres a couple people willing to buy KP a kick in the balls.

You should put up a post in the SuperMarket. I'm sure theres a couple people willing to buy KP a kick in the balls.

2381316609d5fa20b24evo1.jpg

you know, that means everyone in this pic except maybe sam.

oops snitched.

Guest jmatsu

what are you gona knock at his door and beat him up? fuck off.

fmbh, i dunno homie.... threats for shittalking and dorking around on sufu aredumb, but if some nigga fucks with another nigga's money then by all rights he should get got.

Set up norcal sufu meetup? Sounds like a plan but..

0407polk1.jpg

I don't want to end up in jail.

Guest onatilupessej
no jhey is another annoying child.

he lives in my area, i'll make sure the next time i see him i'll give him a swift one in the gut.

you're a homo, to the best of my knowledge. fuck your couch.

Guest jmatsu
Block party in Milpitas? I got my timbs on..

you got your shit-kickers on? if i am ever in town i will remember to bring my ancient doc martins steel toes.

• 3 years later...