BAN khoiphan92 this instant

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu

make supermarket a safer place.

Khoiphan92 - Bought a wallet from him and when the wallet came to my home, the bottle of oil spilled all over the wallet and told me it was MY fault for not putting insurance when he did not offer any insurance in the first place. (i have all messages and emails). Even if I were to get it insured, it would not have been covered since it was HIS mistake for putting oil in such flimsy bottle in the first place. After contacting, he told me to ship em back for a new wallet, when I did, he denies at the fact that he agreed.

proof.jpg

If he did not agree to this term, why in the world would I ship it back?

and it's obvious he received it and twisting my words around saying I asked for a new wallet AND a refund. I asked for a new wallet OR a refund, not both. Clearly it's written in my messages, emails, and hand written letter which I shipped the wallet with.

b8bf2598.jpg

He's been banned in many other forums from scamming other buyers.

http://forums.nikeskateboarding.org/...#entry4440 42

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=49792

I know I don't have many posts here, but I have had many transactions here from other buyers/sellers and never had one problem until now.

user_offline.gifreputation.gif vbrep_register("1004172") report.gif

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu

Sadly I bought a Khoiphan wallet also. When I opened up the box the oil bottle was cracked and spilled all over the wallet itself. Now I would normally say, "This is just bad luck." To happen twice though? I'm starting to wonder now. It just seems a bit unlikely. It's common knowledge if you place a bottle of any liquid inside a package you secure it. Not have it loosely in there.

Please note this bottle isn't flimsy at all. This is a thick plastic bottle and wouldn't crack in a cardboard box. I am led to believe he did this beforehand for some reason.

Check out the box, notice anything funny? Like the fact the oil is only spilt on the bottom? If it broke on shipping wouldn't it be splattered on all sides? When I got the box the oil on the bottom of the cardboard was about dry. The corners still had a little left.

Pictures right after opening the box:

wallet3.png

wallet2.png

wallet1.png

The minute upon opening I hopped onto AIM and contacted Khoiphan. I wasn't furious or rude, just a little upset over his packing choice. I showed him the pictures and he said it would "dry up". Personally I don't believe that, but I let it sit for a day and the stains were very obvious, nothing resolved itself, not even a little. Like anyone I wanted a refund, and I didn't even want a full refund.

I opened a Paypal dispute to refund/exchange my wallet. This was his response in the Paypal dispute:

"I offered the buyer insurance. He did not take take it. ALSO the oil will dry over time and will not leave a noticeable mark. He also told me to include a bottle of oil so this is not my fault at all."

That's bullshit. I asked to include a free bottle of oil because his thread clearly stated it came with it. I didn't ask though to have him toss it in there carelessly. I was also never offered anything besides not even tracking, but he did include tracking. Any seller of eBay knows this: The seller is always responsible for the insurance/tracking. Not the buyer, never. Regardless Paypal said I was not covered because the item was NOT listed on eBay. So my paypal dispute was closed and I was not refunded. I was forced to keep it.

This wallet is nice (I sold it), it was good craftsmanship I won't deny that. His attitude, lies, and poor packaging is a real stab in the back for a SuFu seller. I would NOT deal with this ever user again.

Personally at the moment I'm working with my bank to have the charge reversed completely. Then Khoiphan be owing Paypal the money, not me. He had his chance to partially refund me half and he choose to shift the blame instead of admitting fault.

I hope this doesn't come off as a threat, but more of a lesson to Khoiphan, I wouldn't go around lying about insurance and your items especially when on Paypal it shows your home address. There are a lot of people who don't take losing $100+ kindly.

^^ yup, I distinctly remember somebody else saying how the bottle of oil had cracked open during shipping. I would NOT be happy at all if I got a box full of spilled oil and a fucked up wallet.

anyway jmatsu, you have my support? I wasn't planning on buying anything from him to begin with, but this definitely makes it official

khoiphan holds grudges against forum members for no reason. people that have never said anything to, or relating to him. he also shit talks alot (well we all do), but does it in the most incredibly stupid fashion possible.

I was selling that wallet that was already pre-oiled. Truth is I agree with everyone; I was stupid and naive to buy from him. I really feel deceived he had such a high reputation and turned out to be a complete douchebag. I should been smart and saved for a Corter or a Redmoon wallet where I would of received quality and good service.

Really though, I'm not concerned. I have his home address. I spoke to my bank and I would be allowed to do the chargeback for the PayPal amount. This would force Khoiphan to owe Paypal the total amount, despite if he sent me the item.

Though right now I am giving him the weekend to refund me half and I'll call it even (Only because I already sold the wallet). It's really his choice, but either way I will get my money back.

Ok i have a few things to say

I would never do that crap on purpose.

Post is mad because i wouldn't offer him a refund before i sent it. He was pissed off so obviously he did that.

as for icegrillz that was a total accident. if you know me i have a bad memory. he couldve just sent me the screenshot of me saying i would and i would have sent him a new one. i thought he was just making that up

I have sold alot of wallets and this has never happened before. only once to icegrillz. posty's doesnt count cause he was just trying to bullshit me into giving him a refund..

posty posted this in the paypal dispute

I think this was just an accident, but the shipper sent me a wallet and a bottle of oil. When I received the package on 03/29/08 the contents was soaked. I could easily feel it through the bottom of the box it came in. I opened it outside and took pictures of the contents. The oil bottle cracked and broke, the wallet is stained.

he said it was an accident in there but in here he said it was purposely done? bullshit.

In response I did originally want a refund to buy a schoolbook. It would also allow me to pay you the full $110 instead of the discount you gave me. I had no worries because a few minutes later I sold something on Superfuture, and I even told you "Nevermind."

I didn't say it was purposely done. I said I just can't imagine this bottle cracking like it did, it was a very thick bottle. Inside a cardboard box it didn't seem possible.

Regardless why would I do it myself then sell it on Supermarket? It makes no sense at all. Instead I was forced to sell the poorly oiled wallet and lose $30. Instead I could of sold it as-is, brand new, with oil for the full price.

It doesn't make sense, and I guess I found your answer if you want to refund me or not, I'll be talking to my bank Monday morning.

"he couldve just sent me the screenshot of me saying i would and i would have sent him a new one. i thought he was just making that up"

What the fuck is this? That's the largest fucking bullshit I've ever read. You aren't a business, you aren't that busy. You sold 7 wallets over course of months, don't fucking act like you suddenly forgot and now play stupid.

how does khoiphan92's grandfather fit into all of this?

He's the muscle. He's gonna iron out yo jeans if you try to pull this refund shit. Lock your denims up before he gets to them!

Seriously though, what'd you expect when you're trying to do business with someone so young? Not to be age-ist, but there's a reason teenagers are usually annoying.

Guest jmatsu
I think jmatsu did buy the wallet from khoiphan. I believe the first post was a quote gone bad. Anyway that packaging is just raggedy.

homie, give me alittle credit. i would never buy that nor would i deal with the likes of a that cretin. the reason i didn't directly quote is because i didn't think the identities of the victims mattered.

homie, give me alittle credit. i would never buy that nor would i deal with the likes of a that cretin. the reason i didn't directly quote is because i didn't think the identities of the victims mattered.

man, don't even come up with excuses, we all know you wouldn't be able to quote even if your life depended on it

Guest jmatsu
man, don't even come up with excuses, we all know you wouldn't be able to quote even if your life depended on it

i suck at it, but i wasn't trying to make an excuse. i didn't include names cause i didn't want any random moron to compare their (the wallet buyers) rep/member-status to that of khoiphaggot.

How this could have been entirely averted:

Pinoy boy don't let little siblings and cousins use the screenname accounts you choose to do serious business on. Why would anyone want to do business with someone who could say they may or may not have been the person negotiating business deal because of multiple users on a free web based account?

Pinoy boy don't run out and spend money from a business transaction until at least a week after transaction is completed so that if any dispute occurs money is still avail for full or partial refund

Pinoy boy if u gonna ship new virgin leather wallet with oil that could spill and ruin new leather, clear wrap oil container and/or wallet and then chance of ruining new wallet with accompanied container of oil during shipping is reduced to 0.

Pinoy boy be a little smarter next time