DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yep! Jeans were sent around today should be getting them soonish.

Should I start a new thread or continue using this one?

I was thinking of changing up the rules a bit for the second round, I discussed this a bit with midnight but I think that a month is far too little time for any real character to show up in the jeans, and a lot of the time in the previous tour was spent waiting on the next person in line. I think we could extend the keep of the jeans to about 2 months, that way there's less time lost in transition from person to person and they build more character.

Man you dudes suck at answering questions. So I think I'll keep using this thread, until we have a new line up created then we will start using the second thread.

I'll measure over the weekend since I'm swamped with school work, but whoever is interested can you PM me your size and your location and when you would want to be in on the tour? Keep in mind the rotations will now be 2 months long.

Yes.

They aren't exact, but I mean, they stretch.

Waist - 30

Front Rise - 9

Back Rise -13

Thigh - 9.5

Knee - 6.5

Hem - 6

Inseam - 35.5

Yup. Anyone located in NYC wanna do the first leg? I'll be in NY for a short while in December. I plan to get the tour started by January, but the responses have been slow...

have they been hemmed + tapered?

my size 27's have like a 6.4 ish hem and 37 inseam.

Well to be honest I didn't actually measure most places besides the waist, I just used the measurements a previous wearer wrote down in the notebook.

I wouldn't mind being in the tour, i'm just scared they wouldn't fit me :(

Yo dawg this might work perfectly. Next time I head down for break would you be down to meet up in SJ? We could play some CoD and pass off the pants, haha.

they are a size 27 right?

Yes, they are.

Also, common you guys...when was it...when please_underestimate had the jeans and ripped the belt loop how come no one fixed it? It went to like two other people! Anyway, I'm gonna fix them once I get a break from school and before they begin their second leg. But common guys...fix it if it's broken.

Yo dawg this might work perfectly. Next time I head down for break would you be down to meet up in SJ? We could play some CoD and pass off the pants, haha.

dudeeee, i'm downnn!!!! if there isn't enough space in the tour, ill just wear them for a day and do a special cameo haahah

Not trying to exclude anyone from the tour but could we get some more non Cali people in on the tour? Need some more world on this tour. Haha.

Foshoo, its true lol. Wheres the rest of the world at?!?! Panda, we'll kick it next time you come down to SJ. Go out to eat hella food so you can take pictures lol. Then proceed to do some suicidal shit and take pictures of that for the tour.

Alright so let's get this rolling for real.

Here are the people who have contacted me thus far(either by PM or posting in thread):

Akira Seattle, WA

zoylxide Sacramento, CA

XXXL ???

iGit San Jose, CA

Desi Baltimore, MD

If you could tell me where you are located that would be great XXXL.

If anyone else is interested and is more...world wide than the US, that would be cool, otherwise I will begin to arrange the line up.