DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, upon review of the measurements it appears I will not be able to participate. I'm currently wearing sz 28 Silver Selvage 21cm, and I'll be honest, those are kind of pushing it in the waist to achieve the proper top block fit, so these just end up being too small for me. Good luck on the tour.

So if this is it the order will go as such.

Akira Seattle, WA

Desi Baltimore, MD

zoylxide Sacramento, CA

XXXL Fountain Valley, CA

prokart Montreal, QC Canada

iGit San Jose, CA

PandaDenim All over the place

I'm aware that this isn't 6 people, it's 7. The 7th is just in case someone drops out, etc etc. It'd be great if you guys could all respond to this to ensure your spot and if it's all good I'll send out the jeans and we can get it rolling a bit earlier than New Years.

So if this is it the order will go as such.

Akira Seattle, WA

Desi Baltimore, MD

zoylxide Sacramento, CA

XXXL Fountain Valley, CA

prokart Montreal, QC Canada

iGit San Jose, CA

PandaDenim All over the place

I'm aware that this isn't 6 people, it's 7. The 7th is just in case someone drops out, etc etc. It'd be great if you guys could all respond to this to ensure your spot and if it's all good I'll send out the jeans and we can get it rolling a bit earlier than New Years.

I'm still down, would love to be part of the tour. (Wouldn't mind switching with Akira since he doesn't want them first.)

im 2 miles away from NY

sz 26

nyc

thought if igit can probably fit into these they probably will be too big for me

probably

You never knowww! At first i thought i was to scared that these wouldn't fit me lol. But i rather have you take my spot. I wouldn't mind seeing tour pictures from new york.

would i receive this in a year?

Somewhere around there in about 10 to 12 months. Depending on when the tour starts. How about this, take my spot, if its to big for you just send them to me. If they fit, keep my spot in the tour. I do agree with Panda, to many people from cali in this tour.