DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

I got my school situation figured out (finally), so I'll be kicking these around the crazy-beautiful UBC Vancouver campus in December, then Tucson, AZ at christmastime. Just checking in.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my school situation figured out (finally), so I'll be kicking these around the crazy-beautiful UBC Vancouver campus in December, then Tucson, AZ at christmastime. Just checking in.

Can I just take a time out here to visualize UBC in the fall... OK well I just did. Makes me miss school (more specifically it makes me miss sitting on the grassy knoll outside the sub watching girlz). Fuck I love that campus. Enjoy!

OK, back to the world tour...

hey fluffer, i mean peteralexia. weren't you banned from here too? interesting new username, i didn't know that you were into touching other guy's erections though. and its obvious that the pic there isn't me because i would never stand that close to all those cheap shitty shoes. the only sneakers i associate with are yohji and cp:

DSCF2952.jpg

seriously though i apologize for the lack of updates. i have been working a lot and out of town quite a bit and have not had my camera to take any pics for the last 10 days or so. starting tomorrow there will be daily updates again so i will finish the month strong.

hey fluffer, i mean peteralexia. weren't you banned from here too? interesting new username, i didn't know that you were into touching other guy's erections though. and its obvious that the pic there isn't me because i would never stand that close to all those cheap shitty shoes. the only sneakers i associate with are yohji and cp:

DSCF2952.jpg

seriously though i apologize for the lack of updates. i have been working a lot and out of town quite a bit and have not had my camera to take any pics for the last 10 days or so. starting tomorrow there will be daily updates again so i will finish the month strong.

i knew that pic would get a reaction

peteralexia?

jskidder you are a failure at both being a reasonable height for a fat & bald noob and posting images on a denim website. and do not tell us that you are busy working or anything because anyone with a decent job would not be caught dead wearing half of the cheap, common shit you parade around on this website.

you're an idiot. cheap, common shit? have you seen jskidder's dior collection? please lurk more before starting an alternate, failed hating account.

also, i would like to add that while i'm personally disappointed in jskidder's lack of pictures, no one except for midnight has any fucking say in what the fuck goes on. don't be a douche bag and say that jskidder should " mail the jeans back to aho and let him finish off the rest of the 'tour'" especially since you have no right to demand shit from anyone. once again, midnight bought the jeans and thus calls the shots on this shit.

the tour's not even halfway done, so suck it up and encourage the people down the road to do better.