DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

sick man. job sounds pretty awesome, i always thought of marketing or advertising as a great occupation. food looks sensational, nice fat piece of salmon. fit looks on.

mad props man keep this thread goin' :)

edit: embodi sounds vaguely familiar...i think stumble threw me on the website for them. send me some shit, i need to try it ;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apologies for the lack of update yesterday, but i left my laptop cord at work so my battery was dead and i couldn't get online. anyway, this was dinner tonite. cinnamon chipotle rubbed boneless pork ribs with grilled peaches:

DSCF2922.jpg

testing out my latest band of outsiders shirt. i've always loved BoO, but this season is by far the best yet. loving the different new styles they are putting out lately. its only first delivery and i've already picked up 5 shirts. this one is the plaid brushed twill with patch chest pockets:

DSCF2927.jpg

and just wanted to note that i didn't actually wear flip flops with this, those are just what i put on to go out and have a smoke.

a few updates from the weekend, which was crazy busy. i had an event sponsorship on friday so i was basically working from 9am until 1am, and as such i don't really have anything worthy of sharing for that day. i did manage to get up early on saturday and take a day trip to milwaukee with the gf though.

on the way up we stopped for lunch at a chik-fil-a. maybe not a big deal to some of you, but considering the closest one to chicago is an hour away and i come across one maybe once a year at most it was a nice treat for us:

DSCF2933.jpg

we took a tour of the lakefront brewery in downtown milwaukee and afterwards enjoyed some beers on the patio with views of the river:

DSCF2934.jpg

DSCF2935-1.jpg

on the way home we stopped at a cheese shop near the border and stocked up on curds:

DSCF2944.jpg

I don't get it. Are those Chicken Nuggets in a bag similar to a potato chip bag??? I have never been to Chik-FIl-A so maybe it's some custom they have there..

yeah probably, i think everything they serve is in a bag. sandwiches come in bags, etc. obviously made fresh though! also the new mcdonald's chicken sandwich is a total ripoff of the chik-fil-a classic chicken sandwich, haha... it isn't bad but the chik-fil-a sandwich is still way better. you get what you pay for basically.

Looks like a good weekend you had but wtf where's the jean shots? lol

"hey honey, don't worry about getting my head in the shot just make sure you get a good shot of the jeans. i need to show off the progress to the other guys on the internet that i'm sharing my pants with." lol