DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

Day 4 (Did you think I'd skip a day? haha)

Sorry for another slow update, had another long day...went to the local Art Fair in Ann Arbor, MI but rain throughout the day ruined the mood somewhat. Onto the pics

Lot's of people despite the rain...

img0429vb5.jpg

img0404wo2.jpg

img0417hi5.jpg

img0430qn8.jpg

img0453cz0.jpg

I always find time to visit Zingerman's when in town

img0475km2.jpg

And finally, a fit pic from the front...excuse the otaku shirt (+rep if you can guess what it is...)

frontartfairbw5.jpg

Got some chores to do tomorrow...

:cool:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fit looks great, aho. Stretched out nicely.

Also, just a guess for the shirt... Berserk? (I'm probably wrong, but that's what it reminded me of.)

Day 5

Yet ANOTHER late update, I'm guessing that will be typical for me during the weekends. Pics this time suck as I forgot my camera throughout the day when I could've had others take them for me, so I ended up using my timer when I got home...measurements and belt pics coming up tomorrow once my head is clear, it seems my stomach didn't agree with Sbarro's pizza today...no worries, the jeans are still clean haha...

No more Tiger Woods...

img0479dw9.jpg

On the way to see this...

img0483zj9.jpg

Got home and pretended to read this...

img0494vn5.jpg

img0496ba1.jpg

.max, good guess, but it's actually a shirt designed by Yoshitaka Amano from an old Uniqlo collaboration...otaku's unite! (On another note, those indeed are Pokemon stickers on the side of my bed...it's good to be home for vacation...)

Day 6

Went to visit my favorite (and only) local cobbler, http://www.cobblerscorner.net/, to inquire about a pair of Alden boots. He also has an impressive antique shoe collection which might be of interest to some:

img0507ad2.jpg

img0508xe3.jpg

img0509sh7.jpg

img0510we2.jpg

Some pics of the belt, as requested...thanks tanner!

img0518du9.jpg

img0520xp5.jpg

img0523ig1.jpg

img0525lv1.jpg

Now who said these things don't fade?

img0529gu3.jpg

img0545ks0.jpg

EDIT: forgot the measurements...it seems I DID stretch these out a bit...

Waist- 15.75inches

Thigh (BiG)- 10in.

Day 7

...And I'm gaining weight!

Went to one of the best sushi places in Michigan today, Noble Fish, a somewhat rundown Japanese grocery store with amazing sushi in the back.

img0559kw0.jpg

img0562hs5.jpg

img0563ck7.jpg

The food doesn't look that great but it tastes amazing...

Went to Lazer Tag for the first time in years...would've taken pics inside if I wasn't pounding in little kids and rolling around the ground Solid Snake style...

img0570om0.jpg

My life is a game...don't mind the awkward angles, and yes, my fit of the jeans is getting worse...

img0573fg7.jpgimg0574dw3.jpg

img0583pq4.jpg

Let it be known that I DON'T actually knock down three pins per turn, I was just trying to pose for the picture!

Look forward to tomorrow...pictures NOT taken with self timer...

Hahaha. Sounds like a fun day.

What do you mean by "doesn't look that great"? Looks delicious!

Lazer tag fades ftw. It's been so long since I've done that...

seriously.. fit is perfect, wish my jeans fit like that, but i dont have the body type nor the confidence to pull that off :(

keep up the daily posts aho :) loving the play by play, that sushi looks great, and im not even a sushi fan lol and damn laser tag, is that how sufu fades jeans? good to know:D

They seem to fit much better now than they did day 1. Good job. Looks great. Can't believe they even banned sparklers in new york. Fourth of july with no fireworks let alone sparklers is mad jhey.

Probably cuz you can make sparkler bombs.

_DRCBu1eP_U