The French community.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, does the acne store at galerie valois still exist?

yes it still does exist. last time i went there, there was only ladyz, so i found it a bit awkward and left !

maroon, i'm passing my bac in 3 weeks, I can't wait to leave this shit.

yes it still does exist. last time i went there, there was only ladyz, so i found it a bit awkward and left !

there is a men's department, it's just that Acne menswear looks quite feminine (and so did the salesman - à mon avis j'aurais pu avoir des prix en demandant uavec un joli sourire ^^)

Jai Finiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

et moi je commence aujourd'huiiiiiiiiii

we want pics ;)

beberthur, that's what i figured out, but it was so awkward that i felt like in a lingery shop, all pinkish and stuff, so I left. Anyway i just left RO and I could only thing about those RO jacket ahaha.

there is a men's department, it's just that Acne menswear looks quite feminine (and so did the salesman - à mon avis j'aurais pu avoir des prix en demandant uavec un joli sourire ^^)

went there today. there was no apparent male/female divisions, store space-wise i mean. and the store stock is actually outside it, in some other place. quite the shitty spot they've got haha

on another note, the saleswoman was HOT.

the division is not obvious, but the men's department starts with the footwear rack (if I remember).

all the shops at the Palais Royal have the same problem: they're small(the worst being Pierre Hardy, but I like the Marc Jacobs store). But the place itself is really nice, not overcrowded yet accessible easily.

Oh,last time I went to the RO store I saw Rick Owens in person. He's quite impressive (and similar to the wax statue of the store^^)

I love your watch! really nice choice

J'habite a california mais je read this thread alot. Need a fun place to read bits of french, someday I hope to make use of my small amount of high school education in it. Also I'm selling some diors to a new member with zero posts from France, I hope everything goes well with the delivery but if some shenanigans come up via buyer fraud I might be begging for help. ;)

so,

freecat, did you get you xbox with gta4?

Cause man, this game is absolutely insane!!!

truely the best i have ever played ( not talking about the solo that i as good as the other GTA but the multiplayer is off the fucking hook...)

Yes, This shit in INSANE ! THIS GAMME IS A WINNER BABEEYYY ! GENETICALLY DIFFERENT !!!!!!!

I think I never enjoyed driving cars or shootings as much as in this game, for the solo part. The multiplayer in insane too, sucks for me that here my connexion isn't that fast, it laggs when there's too much people. But this shit is amazing for sure.

I wandered about in a few cities lately, and to me, techtonik has pretty much disappeared, except a few late 'tards. But damn, how come this shit lasted so long !?