SuperErotic. Mildly NSFW.

Charlie Delta

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of my roommates work for a graphics company responsible for gq's photo retouching, amongst many other accounts. he refuses to share the original miranda kerr nudes with me.

he is an asshole.

one of my roommates work for a graphics company responsible for gq's photo retouching, amongst many other accounts. he refuses to share the original miranda kerr nudes with me.

he is an asshole.

thats foul. sharing is caring

he is an asshole.

legal grounds for blackmail and/or homicide. did he at least show them to you in person? if not, definitely consider the latter.

he is an asshole.

nice. i'm getting some experience doing that now, working for a commercial photographer. so much goes into those images. wouldn't mind doing it as a standalone job, especially if those were the kind of images i was working on. the models i've retouched aren't as nice. :/