cartoons from the 90s saved my life.

red

co-sign dude with the mario bros super show that shit was the best.

Who can forget..

Samurai Pizza Cats

pizzacats.jpg

Widget the World Watcher

Widgetlogo.jpg

Garfield and Friends

250px-GandF.gif

Man I remember gettin up extra early on weekends to catch saturday morning cartoons and also gettin up to have breakfast while watching these before heading off to school.... Good old days!

Hope you all remember this one... bringing 86 back with Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling

Hulk_Hogan%27s_Rock_%27N_Wrestling.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summer vacation in the 90s was great. In the morning turn on the TV you've got Widget, Samurai Pizza cats, Ronin Warriors, Captain Planet, and some other stuff on Nick.

Anyone else remember that Peter Pan show that was on during the early afternoon on Fox? Once Disney afternoon came on all was right with the world. The Gummis, Duck Tales, Tailspin, and when those went to commercial you had Tiny Toons/Batman on Fox.

I can go on and on about this shit because I immigrated to America in 92 and cartoons basically taught me English. Watching the shows that are out now makes me sad because the writing is so dumbed down and the animation so cheap. I'd watch old Animaniac clips on youtube and be amazed at how smart a lot of the writing was back then.

Did anybody actually like the Garfield cartoon? I'd be watchin and thinking..."the fuck is this Orsen pig bs"

Also I loved this early morning gem:

155669-4-1-99.MUMMIES%20ALIVE%20THE%20BEGINNING.JPG

I used to love:

Beast Wars

X-Men

Gargoyles

...Ghost Writer

Eerie Indiana

.. I used to watch Biker Mice from Mars and I remember thinking the white mouse was such a creep because he almost burnt off his lips by kissing his hot bike and then he started going on and on about how sweet his lips were.....

i cannot believe you guys remember some of these cartoons. rocko is still a great show, you can watch it on nicktoons channel

i remember having to watch pokemon on UPN 13 at 7:30, but i could only watch half of it every time because of school. that was back before WB blew up the spot

rep for who ever gets it.

its not a cartoon.

it was one of those power ranger type shows (like beetleborgs, vr troopers, etc.) except i think all the battles were fought online. the bad guys would send their goons via telephone wire.

it used to be part of my after-school lineup everyday during 94-95 (approximately).

and i think their equivalent to the megazord was an ultraman looking thing.

HELP PLZ.

Some I used to watch

-Tom and Jerry

-Inspector Gadjet

-Bugs Bunny

-Smurfs(in french) I don't think anyone said it yet

-Ninja turtles

-Billy the Cat

-Goof troop

+ alot more that I don't remember

I never liked the jap cartoons

a lot of those weren't really 90's cartoons although shown a lot during this time. But yeah they are some classic toons.

Guest chemi

its not a cartoon.

it was one of those power ranger type shows (like beetleborgs, vr troopers, etc.) except i think all the battles were fought online. the bad guys would send their goons via telephone wire.

it used to be part of my after-school lineup everyday during 94-95 (approximately).

HELP PLZ.

been trying to find out the name of this show for quite some time too

its not a cartoon.

HELP PLZ.

It was "Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad." I still have an action figure of Kilokhan.

kilokhanfrontch4.jpg