Dino Might! Tees

dino might

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now accepting orderz for whoever wants one.

$40 shipped

available:

11 smalls

23 meds

11 larges

if you wanna cop, just pm sayin you wanna, and what size youd like to have one reserved, they should be down this wed (june 25).

<3

if theres a big enough demand for xs and xl ill put some in the potential next batch

I would want an XL

glad that you went with aa. are they the fine jersey ones(100% cotton)? pm will be sent soon.

yes sir, 100% fine cotton jersey

have you tried washing these yet? any care tips or whats up.

yeah ive been washing the first sample from way back. same exact printer/process and all that. holding up nicely. no tips really, i guess just use cold water to keep it as vibrant as possible for as long as possible

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

theres a few of you sufuers that asked about holding a shirt but now i havent heard anything back from you, i cant hold them back much longer doods..

wesley, ken, transparent.. yallz shirtz almost gonee

i gotchu baby boi

where u be goin again, FIT right? dude i know goes to parsons or fit i cant remember and had access to all sorts of printers and shit, doit doit doit

p.s. we better be havin sleazy ass meetups on the regular once u here, like animal house x gay kids type of thing

i wanna do color teeeeees...lets collaborate

that sounds fun. wanna??

where u be goin again, FIT right? dude i know goes to parsons or fit i cant remember and had access to all sorts of printers and shit, doit doit doit

p.s. we better be havin sleazy ass meetups on the regular once u here, like animal house x gay kids type of thing

lolz, the ps made me lolz ferreal. yes sleazy meetups are a guarantee. my beard seems to make everything a little bit sleazier to begin with, so our bases are covered.

and yeah, ill be at FIT in chelsea