dino might

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bird in color.. black.. Medium/large?

[email protected]

[email protected]

make it a priority to send your shots to these two from proof7.. they can hook you up with a good screen printer

you should put this in your sig but with bigger font (or picture graphic).. i really didn't notice it at all with your other sale stuff in there.. i would advertise this a bit more. you've got something going here

Guest spazzz
anyone else think Jack is getting a bit too excitied in this thread?

honestly, everyone is getting a little too excited in this thread. i think you missed out on the trend a few years back when everyone was starting a tshirt brand. DUM had a shirt label idea didn't he? So did sendkylehispassword.

honestly, the designs don't stand out on their own. try something different.

^try not to make things up. i never said i was starting some awesome tee shirt company. i knew id like a shirt with spaghetti on it for myself, so i thought id find out if someone else might feel the same. other people started talking about creating some tee shirt business, not me, and id thank you not to confuse things.

and did dum have a tee shirt label or did he just do work for mishkas tee shirts?..

really though, this is a little different. I was planning on actually starting a brand, I had secured a spot in a couple streetwear stores actually, but my 'investor' fucked off and I didn't care enough about it at that point to continue.

still, the point is that if you're starting off it's very important that these are designs that will sell. And let me tell you, dudes on a forum saying "yeah mean print those I'll def cop" is not a good judge if something will sell.

anyone else think Jack is getting a bit too excitied in this thread?

I was just happy to see someone else who is into photography and starting thier own brand. I get excited over everything though, just my personality. If you're not enthusiastic about anything in life then you're just another walking stiff, a dullard.

Also, like I told dino, I was going to do a run of shirts with my own photo series on it. Same deal as DUM though, I didn't work hard enough to find other investors so I was putting my own money into it. Financial constraints forced me to invest in my own production company instead. I'm always happy to offer some advice from my own personal experiance if it might help.

Don't be so negative... If Dino is down for it, he should go for it. He's really got nothing to lose. T-shirts aren't that expensive per shirt to make and he's already got plenty of connections on here. I'm sure if he works hard enough he can get his brand out there and in online shops (at the very least) easy.

If you don't take risks in life you're never truly living it.

• 3 weeks later...