Julius, Ande Whall

kert

Paypal preferred. Shipping is included and will be priority within the US. More for overseas/Canada/Mexico.

1. An incredible Julius Long Coat w/one button (Size 2) - Retail is $1000.

Measurements:

pit to pit: 19.5"

shoulders: 18"

sleeves (cuff to shoulder): 27"

length from front: 35"

Asking: $300>$290>$280 shipped!

19apr08009pu4.th.jpg

19apr08010ds0.th.jpg

2. Ande Whall Grifters - Brand New. Never worn outside. Only tried on in the house. Retail was $160.00.

waist - 29"

rise back - 14"

rise front - 9.75"

thigh - 10.75"

knee - 8"

inseam - 31.5"

hem - 7.5"

Asking: SOLD!!

DSC00895.jpg

3. American Apparel Cardigan in Black - Size Medium - Never been worn out, only tried on. SOLD!!

4. HP Wallet - BNWT SOLD!!

5. Red Wing 1907 D 6 Lace Up Boots Size 8US or 40EUR - Very light wear. Purchased from Cultizm. This size has not been available on their site for awhile. Retail is $200.

$120>$110>$100 shipped!!

12APR08006.jpg

12APR08007.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Are the Grifters the new #001's? And how are the measurements so radically different from the measurements on the site?

btw, these are NOT the #001's that are on his site. these are the 1st Grifters he made last year. i've had a lot of interest so far, so if you want them, you better act quick.

are you SURE this is Wool, I have an extremely similar julius coat ( one button, raw edge, single back vent, double cuff ) thats cotton - I think the one cold rice had was a size 2 version of mine.

Dont mean to be cruel, just id be interested if it was wool!

well, this is coldrice's. i bought it off of him. i thought he said it was wool. there's a tag in the pocket that's mostly in japanese, so i have no idea. it's heavy as hell whatever it is and too big for me, so it has to go. 2 dollar off!

What did you even wear that Julius coat with, or plan to wear with it...repro denim? =/

actually, it doesn't go that well with repro denim. it goes well with my attachment j-shape and my dbss denim. but, it's a little too big on me, so it must go. i'll see if i have something to go with your repro denim:D