Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondering, how can you tell when a supreme jacket is made by alpha? what do look for in the tags, etc? i remember reading a discussion about this in an old thread a while back but i cant find it anymore. link anybody?

here you go, courtesy of rhythmandsound. just because alpha makes/made hardcore military gear doesn't mean that the stuff they do for supreme is anything special as far as i'm concerned.

Any jackets made in Vietnam are by Alpha Industries. Supreme have also had jackets made in Canada or the US occasionally, but they're doing more and more jackets on their own now, and those all seem to be pretty much done in China.

the Spiewak tags are usually thick double-sided nylon tags on the inside on the left, and they're wider, and i think the care instructions are usually written out instead of just using symbols.

and at the collar on the inside, below the red Supreme patch are usually two other red tags: the size tag and a separate red tag that says 'made in china'...if it's got that separate red 'made in china' tag it's Spiewak.

...and the large white ones are just supposed to be military style...i don't think it indicates which manufacturer made them

that pic was taken after eating at Taqueria y Fonda on 107th near Columbia. Suburbs? I think not.

since when is the uws / morningside heights not the suburbs?

sub·urb (sŭb'ûrb') (American Heritage Dictionary)

n.

1. A usually residential area or community outlying a city.

ok, i freely admit i am bored.

here you go, courtesy of rhythmandsound. just because alpha makes/made hardcore military gear doesn't mean that the stuff they do for supreme is anything special as far as i'm concerned.

i think the Alpha-made jackets are maybe a slight bit nicer in terms of hardware and details, than the ones Supreme do on their own? For instance, the buffalo plaid hooded baseball jackets from f/w 05 were Alpha, and the snaps and stuff on those seemed nicer than the ones on the recent speckle hooded baseball jackets from this past f/w 07 (which i think were done by Supreme themselves). I think the Alpha ones were more expensive too. The other bits i've seen by them (like the moleskin chest seam jacket from f/w 06) just seem maybe a slight cut-above on the quality front. The same goes for jackets Spiewak have done for Supreme, they generally seem a bit nicer (and more expensive) than the stuff Supreme does on their own. just subjective opinions tho...

just got my striped parkas and shirt, thanks B! I snapped a couple of pics if anyone wanted to see how the jacket fits besides mlps contribution.

parkas01.jpgparkas02.jpg

what size?

whoa.. that is messed up... i had the same thing on yesterday. black gazelle's, black jeans and that jacket.

you can tell the jacket is made by alpha because of the ALPHA INDUSTRIES on thet snaps and the fact that it comes in a clear bag with the ALPHA INDUSTRIES logo fucking huge on it.

whoa.. that is messed up... i had the same thing on yesterday. black gazelle's, black jeans and that jacket.

you can tell the jacket is made by alpha because of the ALPHA INDUSTRIES on thet snaps and the fact that it comes in a clear bag with the ALPHA INDUSTRIES logo fucking huge on it.

It says STAR KING on the snaps. The best part about the jacket is it's coated in water resistant and also the leather hoodie cinches are pretty dope also. The snaps are quality tho I don't know much about STAR KING brand. It really is a great jacket

i still think tee and jeans is the best look ever, it looks clean as hell....

I agree with the above statement.

However, I don't think the guy in the 2nd pic is rockin' a good look at all. I don't think anyone wearing those same clothes would look good. That outfit is boring as hell, especially that gross ass shirt.

To me, anyone dressed like the guy in the first pic instantly comes off as trying too hard.

Keep it simple with a t-shirt, nice fitting denim and clean sneakers.

Guest youngteam

stopping by fairfax next week. you fags have better left me something to buy other than fucking supreme dead batteries and supreme broken egg shells and shit.

Hi Fellas.

I´m new here and got a question to all of yours. I´m from europe, I want one of these Stripe Full Zippers from the Supreme collection 08. I prefer the grey one, but I only can get the black or beige one.

Is somebody out there got one, maybe a good picture of it or wearing it, black or beige one?

And I also can get a flags hoodie, but in all black, what do you think of this one...???

Please help I can´t decide, the black one is a little boring the beige one maybe has to much colors, the flags hoodie?, I only saw them on pics...

Thanks

XLARGE