Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not positive but i think that's just Supreme's dollar-sign rip on the Starter logo, and that the caps aren't actually made by Starter? Same deal w/all their baseball jackets w/that logo

yeah you're right, never noticed that detail before - assumed it was connected with the impending starter relaunch. extremely cheeky to include the registered trademark symbol there at any rate...

haha

i cant lie..i rock it more like the 2nd guy then the first most of the time....

how to wear Supreme:

2341568439_1d250c01fa.jpg

how not to wear Supreme:

2342398712_5e04e97f36.jpg

Totally disagree (if that was a serious post)

IMHO the second guy rocks it WAAAAAY better than the first guy. The 1st one is too busy on some hypebeast steez and the 2nd guy simply doesnt give a shit....

Being japanese and wearing supreme DOES NOT make you automatically cool, they dress just as badly as everyone else, i should know

IMHO the second guy rocks it WAAAAAY better than the first guy. The 1st one is too busy on some hypebeast steez and the 2nd guy simply doesnt give a shit....

Being japanese and wearing supreme DOES NOT make you automatically cool, they dress just as badly as everyone else, i should know

really? REALLY? did this just get posted? REALLY?

That price kind of blows considering you can get practically the same shirts off Pendletons site for 88 in way better colors.

http://www.pendleton-usa.com/jump.jsp?itemID=2209&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C2%2C5%2C39%2C119%2C119&KickerID=84&KICKER

Just peeped this, the short sleeve are bleh but the Pendleton long sleeves are absolute fire. Do you they make the best quality as people often say? Do they have the thicker material flannels?

really? REALLY? did this just get posted? REALLY?

yes it did because i have my own opinion, disagreeing with someone or Milspex doesnt make you wrong....jeeeeez

Thats said, I respect the right that you have to yours though, its all good. But in all sincerity i think the 1st guys style SUCKS.....straight out of Boon magazine like 10 years ago...

Yeah no shit, most Japanese dress badly, same as most Americans.

Got nothing to do with country here. NYC Supreme crew usually dresses good, just don`t have any pics on hand to show. A-ron dresses good all the time imo. He`s the whitest person I`ve seen.

I just like how the first guy is wearing his shit looser, with a classic piece of American sports clothing like a baseball jersey, done right the old Supreme way with clean all white Force Is. First guy looks like he should be skating down Lafayette circa `95, maybe sans the forces.

The second guy is wearing some Maoist geurilla shit that reminds me of what Commie University hipsters in Australia buy in Chinatown, jeans that are too small with a weird bootcut thing going on and overrated Court Forces.

I don`t care who`s in the clothes, I only care about the clothes.

Yeah the pics are from old Jap mags.

yes it did because i have my own opinion, disagreeing with someone or Milspex doesnt make you wrong....jeeeeez

Thats said, I respect the right that you have to yours though, its all good. But in all sincerity i think the 1st guys style SUCKS.....straight out of Boon magazine like 10 years ago...

what i said had nothing to do with being entitled to an opinion or disagreeing with respected forum members or what have you. you can have an opinion and it can still be stupid. overdramatic analogy but for example i can have the opinion that jewish people all love hitler. yeah i guess i have a right to think that but its still dumb as fuck.

edit: to make this post worth posting i also stopped by ny store today, stock is pretty much exactly the same as whoever last posted an update. the flags new era is pretty nice, came in black red blue and white

Yeah no shit, most Japanese dress badly, same as most Americans.

Got nothing to do with country here. NYC Supreme crew usually dresses good, just don`t have any pics on hand to show. A-ron dresses good all the time imo. He`s the whitest person I`ve seen.

I just like how the first guy is wearing his shit looser, with a classic piece of American sports clothing like a baseball jersey, done right the old Supreme way with clean all white Force Is. First guy looks like he should be skating down Lafayette circa `95, maybe sans the forces.

The second guy is wearing some Maoist geurilla shit that reminds me of what Commie University hipsters in Australia buy in Chinatown, jeans that are too small with a weird bootcut thing going on and overrated Court Forces.

I don`t care who`s in the clothes, I only care about the clothes.

Yeah the pics are from old Jap mags.

I think we are reading into it so much its funny. The only thing that matters is SINCERITY and i just dont get that from the first one....

The first one looks too studied, like something out of a lookbook or a guidebook titled 'how you should wear casual clothes'. I know they read the shit out of stuff like that over there but it may or may not be the case with him

The second is simple and MUCH better to me. Thats what a skater would wear (well thats how i would rock it - ex-BMXer), thats like thrown together in the morning like he doesnt really care too much, thats not Cosmopolitan. Thats not Boon Magazine. Thats SUPREME. You cant tell the cut on his jeans when they're bunched like that and those court forces are fucking dope....and i hate 95% of hype shoes.

Its a sad day when you cant even rock simple tee shirt and jeans......thats what all this shit was built on....

what i said had nothing to do with being entitled to an opinion or disagreeing with respected forum members or what have you. you can have an opinion and it can still be stupid. overdramatic analogy but for example i can have the opinion that jewish people all love hitler. yeah i guess i have a right to think that but its still dumb as fuck.

Ok, thats made it a whole lot clearer! lol

that's probably one of the best looks i've seen on this forum.

unfortunately you need to weigh 140lbs or less and cop stricly XL to be able to pull off that sort of baggyness w/ supreme sizing these days.

thats why for me, its def about older over recent supreme.

thats why for me, its def about older over recent supreme.

i always assumed that was a general rule of thumb. old supreme > new supreme. good logic though.

edit: just got myself a blue pocket t. i can't decide if the overall perfectness (fit, weight, color, quality) justify the $60 price tag, but so far i love it.

nyc stock looked the same as the last time i was there. no new short sleeve plaids. t shirts are running thin (except for gaudy colors). chambray hats are peaced (kinda heated, i really wanted one). flag new eras are in. nothing really to update.

forgot to check for fannys, but i'd be shocked if they were out.

I think we are reading into it so much its funny. The only thing that matters is SINCERITY and i just dont get that from the first one....

The first one looks too studied, like something out of a lookbook or a guidebook titled 'how you should wear casual clothes'. I know they read the shit out of stuff like that over there but it may or may not be the case with him

The second is simple and MUCH better to me. Thats what a skater would wear (well thats how i would rock it - ex-BMXer), thats like thrown together in the morning like he doesnt really care too much, thats not Cosmopolitan. Thats not Boon Magazine. Thats SUPREME. You cant tell the cut on his jeans when they're bunched like that and those court forces are fucking dope....and i hate 95% of hype shoes.

Its a sad day when you cant even rock simple tee shirt and jeans......thats what all this shit was built on....

Okay..but how is a tee with a full color photograph printed on 80% of its surface area simple?

a-ron actually is not that white, on his interviews he's so LES hood like the old days. he's classic hood nyc, half jew half PR just blastin about how he hates gentrification. dude says "yah nah mean" like every other word.

No shit but he looks whiter than fuck.

a-ron actually is not that white, on his interviews he's so LES hood like the old days. he's classic hood nyc, half jew half PR just blastin about how he hates gentrification. dude says "yah nah mean" like every other word.

classic hood nyc?...thats some new shit right there. he's def a typical downtown cat, but hood? he has a real mixed entourage, but obviously most are rich whites. kinda uncomfortable if anything hangin around his "peoples".

classic hood nyc?...thats some new shit right there. he's def a typical downtown cat, but hood? he has a real mixed entourage, but obviously most are rich whites. kinda uncomfortable if anything hangin around his "peoples".

I don`t like his new friends. They`re like the original hipster fucks.

Got the water resistant Striped Parka in the mail today..

fucking amazing quality. Alpha Industries made it. (skip if you already know what AI is) It's dope though because AI is apparantly the premier supplier of jackets for the U.S. Air Force, Navy, Army, and Marine Corps.

They go back to 1959 in military design.