Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, Chim here is fucking smart. He wasn't busy axing questions and was busy refreshin'.

word, im back at NYC too so I dropped by the store. Kermits have been sold out for ages, but i did manage to pick up one of the zippos today. The shop is pretty cleaned out of all the good tees in a medium (no more start somethings), but they just did a restock of the accessories today. The zippo is pretty fucking cool for being a plain zippo with a supreme logo on it.

All the box caps were gone as well. Baseball jackets are sold out, didnt check on the striped field jackets.

The prices in Japan according to Rakuten seem really expensive in comparsion, though I wait until the hype dies down and hopefully pick up a deck when prices are less crazy.

but the Rakuten stores are all seem to be non authorized resellers? of course their markup will be huge (though it can be a good place to find older stuff).

considering how weak the cut and sew stuff from this season has been so far, hopefully the hype will die sooner rather than later.

but the Rakuten stores are all seem to be non authorized resellers? of course their markup will be huge (though it can be a good place to find older stuff).

considering how weak the cut and sew stuff from this season has been so far, hopefully the hype will die sooner rather than later.

what? it's the t-shirts and flashy prints that got to the beasts. that naturally led them to get whatever had the supreme label. i don't see it dyin out any time soon.

what? it's the t-shirts and flashy prints that got to the beasts. that naturally led them to get whatever had the supreme label. i don't see it dyin out any time soon.

sure, but once the market for tees and flashy prints has been saturated everything will calm down and it will hopefully be possible to get stuff you actually want from supreme. now, people are buying whatever they can get their grubby hands on. I dont see that happening once the store(s) restock.

Is it just me, or does Supreme attract people with the mental capacity of retarded chimpanzees?

I think 3 moderators killed themselves while trying to clean up this thread.

Lots of people think Supreme=Instant street cred thus all the E-thug posturing.

*Hint* if you're arguing about it over the internet you're about as far from the street as physically possible, even if you're typing it on your Sidekick from Lafayette.

sure, but once the market for tees and flashy prints has been saturated everything will calm down and it will hopefully be possible to get stuff you actually want from supreme. now, people are buying whatever they can get their grubby hands on. I dont see that happening once the store(s) restock.

here in NYC, I am dam sure the market is beyond saturated, all our bootleg shops and local cheap VIMs carry all over prints and flashy joints. Your typical trendy high school kid is rockin Supreme here, and I'm talkin your local hood high schools out in the boros beyond Manhattan. I see it even more, I work at a boutique 3 blocks from Supreme.

here in NYC, I am dam sure the market is beyond saturated, all our bootleg shops and local cheap VIMs carry all over prints and flashy joints. Your typical trendy high school kid is rockin Supreme here, and I'm talkin your local hood high schools out in the boros beyond Manhattan. I see it even more, I work at a boutique 3 blocks from Supreme.

where do you work? and yeah you're not really gonna instant street cred... if anything people will be like wtf

where do you work? and yeah you're not really gonna instant street cred... if anything people will be like wtf

haha ain't no one lookin for street cred. we used to just skate and have fun, and supreme was there back in the 90s, that's my exposure to the lil shop that blew up.

not to interrupt the handbags that pass for discussion these days but... saw this over on the starks site & didn't know the first neighborhood supreme t-shirt came in black - was this a jp exclusive, giveaway or something?

supreme01.jpg

which reminds me, i've always wondered why the supreme website doesn't have anything about their team. ... guess they're so world famous they don't need the publicity.

^ isn't that just the retail people?

Is it just me, or does Supreme attract people with the mental capacity of retarded chimpanzees?

I think 3 moderators killed themselves while trying to clean up this thread.

i don't know but the main reason i quit doing pickups en masse and any reselling is because of the bullshit i'd encounter (except for a select few of quality people). haggling over $2, lowball offers, people wanting me to go down to the store to check stock for them. no. go die.

not to interrupt the handbags that pass for discussion these days but... saw this over on the starks site & didn't know the first neighborhood supreme t-shirt came in black - was this a jp exclusive, giveaway or something?

supreme01.jpg

which reminds me, i've always wondered why the supreme website doesn't have anything about their team. ... guess they're so world famous they don't need the publicity.

because they don't have a set concrete roster, it's more family.

i think it's the starks team, about half of the dudes in the photo work there on any kind of a consistent basis. i also forgot to credit the photo to gerhard stochl... there's a couple better ones at starkslaces.com in the news section

1m i hear what's you're saying but even if there's no set list of riders it seems weird not to have any photos or anything other than a few bits in the random section