Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reasonable fee = market rate. dumbasses are willing to pay 150 for a kermit tee on ebay before they're released online. why would anyone else sell it to you for 80?

You're forgetting that not everyone here is in the US. Only people in the US can order from the webstore. I'm in Canada, so I'm not one of those people.

Also, there are plenty of things not offered on the webstore even if you do have access. Personally, the couple things I'm looking for are far from the highly hyped things from this season so I'm fine with waiting a couple weeks until the lineups are over and hopefully can find someone willing to help me out then. They're also items nobody is selling on eBay even if I wanted to pay reseller prices, so there is no market rate.

I could care less about a muppet shirt.

how much is the duffle going for anyway?

$128. It's a great duffle.

i have a grey starter snap back ($60 shipped US, $70 shipped outside) and a navy kids will have their say (XL - $55 shipped US, $65 outside) for sale. these are my normal pickup rates btw.

hung the beans out there and bought the striped jacket.

figured youd cop it - can you post some fitpics, i'm thinkin about pullin the trigger on the white/green. also, how much was it?

i'll get some up when my new camera comes in tuesday. my old one is toast.

it was $220 :eek: but i figure i'll wear the shit out of it. alpha industries made it so i'm trying to find the original issue versions unless they just had them make someting new altogether.

red tab on what would otherwise be a blank garment = sell out over one weekend.

the pocket tees have tonal tags. i'm real excited to get them, they had some great colors. fuckin $60 a pop though...

ah that's good the tees have tonal tags, and yeah that's wild that they're 60, esp. given the fact they're done in china now too. seems like the only reason to do stuff over there as opposed to us/canada would be to keep production (and therefore retail) costs down/constant over time

if you can... who knows what's going to sell out this season. after all, it does have a supreme tag front and center.

true enough but i won't pay full retail on a supreme pocket tee on principle. they're the one thing you can rely on making it to sale. just think of the calculus of the avg supreme shopper - printed tee 28 (with possible resell upside), blank tee 60 (no resell).... tough one there.

btw, does the duffel have a separate compartment for shoes? i realize i could have looked myself but both times i've been in there thus far i pretty much wanted to get my stuff and get out as fast as i could.

the idea of a "legit" supreme proxy list..... biggest laugh i had all day.

Um...Quick Question.....

Supreme did not move their clocks ahead an hour......Do you think they will open on time or at 12.....

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Muppets dilemna...........and the minutes hand is fast!!!! or slow..however, you want to look at it.......