Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

Will anyone be willing to do LA/NY pick-ups? I don't have a car at the moment so I can't drive to LA. I can't do online releases cause I suck. I can only pay with Money Orders. Someone hit me up if they could. Not looking to do anything right now though, i'm on vacation.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will anyone be willing to do LA/NY pick-ups? I don't have a car at the moment so I can't drive to LA. I can't do online releases cause I suck. I can only pay with Money Orders. Someone hit me up if they could. Not looking to do anything right now though, i'm on vacation.

PM knugget.

I'll be heading to Supreme LA on Monday. PM me if you want anything. I am asking for a non-refundable payment of $3 if two or more more people contact me. If I don't get two kids to chip in for the gallon of gas I am going to pass. Just pay retail, actual shipping + paypal. Not looking to make money, just need you to help pay for my gas.

I am pretty cool with Supreme and can usually get mutiple items, however no promises.

they still have okoles in nyc. bones new eras are craze, the leopard print is jacquard. supreme fitteds are borderline overpriced in general but at 54 this is actually worth it.

the pineapple t-shirt looked pretty crap & the shoulders seem pretty narrow compared to the body width... wonder if this is the shape of things to come for the pocket constructeds wrt fit and/or quality/pricepoint.

Yea, I was surprised on the detailing on the bones NE. Picked up the black on black.

I really don't get the pineapple shirt. It looks like a different body than constructed T's, and just feels a bit softer than a regular T. If it was a mesh design or something I could see that distinguishing it from the regular T's, but in this case it's just on some Quiksilver tip.

They got the safari caps in at NYC. I'm tempted to buy one just because I love how ridiculous the utility Supreme stuff is.

Yea, I was surprised on the detailing on the bones NE. Picked up the black on black.

I really don't get the pineapple shirt. It looks like a different body than constructed T's, and just feels a bit softer than a regular T. If it was a mesh design or something I could see that distinguishing it from the regular T's, but in this case it's just on some Quiksilver tip.

They got the safari caps in at NYC. I'm tempted to buy one just because I love how ridiculous the utility Supreme stuff is.

how much are the safari caps/what is printed on the back? rolled up, i think it looks pretty tight.

re: ny bones... colors are black, olive and navy (or purple?). is the leopard bold/obvious?

werd

i have a black /on black camo bones from the first release...one of my favorite new eras supreme put out...that and the mini chekerboard joint

need to get me a green and white bones this time....

how much are the safari caps/what is printed on the back? rolled up, i think it looks pretty tight.

re: ny bones... colors are black, olive and navy (or purple?). is the leopard bold/obvious?

Safari caps are 38 dollars and have the Supreme flags logo on them (one from the hoodie, and new era from beginning of season).

Bones come in black on black, white on olive, white on purple. The leopard isn't print, it's actually woven in, so it's pretty subtle until you get up close. If you've ever see the hidden camo bape stuff, it's a very similar look.

Going to wear Supreme Safari cap, tims, military shirt, cargo shorts and maglite to archaelogical dig. Brand synergy

Bones come in white on purple.

Going to wear Supreme Safari cap, tims, military shirt, cargo shorts and maglite to archaelogical dig. Brand synergy

mother fucker. navy would've been such a better look.

fit sounds tight man, you should rock it (minus the mag)

mother fucker. navy would've been such a better look.

fit sounds tight man, you should rock it (minus the mag)

haha, word. Fucking, thinking of the Supreme Timberlands makes me so angry. You have Supreme and Timberland, two of the gulliest brands out there, and what do you get?

Neon pink cheetah prints.

haha, word. Fucking, thinking of the Supreme Timberlands makes me so angry. You have Supreme and Timberland, two of the gulliest brands out there, and what do you get?

that was the worst item they put out that i can remember. holy shit.

hello sufu...

long time lurker and etc etc...

anyways, i'm going to be ordering some ss oxford/plaid shirts soon, can u guys please elaborate on the fit or suggest whether or not i should size up?

i've read these shirts fit slim/narrow, fit like a size smaller, fit like shit...but the sizing chart on the online store seems alright.

i'm a traditional medium, is sizing up advisable? afraid if i size up to a large, they'll be too long. any thoughts?

Just got my online order today...a Protect and Serve shirt and the Halloween joint. Kind of regret getting the Halloween shirt but maybe I'll hold on to it.

Box was pretty beat up when it arrived but being my first order from their store, I was surprised to get a bag and stickers. I wish more items were available online so a proxy weren't necessary.

fuck all y'all, the brown/purple timberpremes were fire - you just haven't realized it yet.

(edit - i do grant you the old jeezy post was classic)

john smedley was way lamer, i mean wtf

big ups for the hidden camo ref tho

i always felt there was no real reason to bash the timberlands. The fur was always covered, unless you wanted to wear them with shorts(is anyone that posts here really that thoro?). If you're wearing field boots with skinny jeans thats a whole other issue on to itself.

Damn, I thought (hoped) people were going to sleep on the Bones New Era because of the leopard print.

werd - i'm gonna be pissed if i can't get one on saturday. crashstreet is down now, but when he first put them up the other day, he didn't get all the colors, that's odd...