Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

nothing overly inspirational in this drop for me

dont wanna drop money on a supreme oxford cause i just got some from uniqlo for stupidly cheap.

none of the tees are "wow"

I dont see the logic of dropping "Halloween" tees for spring/summer?

the oxford side logo ner era is dope dope dope! but they dont make a seven :(

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended up getting the green box plaid and blue oxford. Wanted to get the yellow oxford and navy box plaid as well. I hate how you can buy only one colorway per style.

got the blue oxford and box plaid as well. was a bit suprised that their server didn't crap out this time around.

it's not a significantly beasty drop... no kermits, no sneakers, relatively obscure artist series to those who don't skate (with somewhat offensive graphics). i dont see anyone lining up for this drop. hopefully i'll be able to swing by at 6 and grab an oxford, box plaid and fuck ya'll t.

stopped by store around 12pm, line up of 20-35 deep.

walked right in and picked up s/s oxfords and box plaids, most kids beasting on logo shirts, few decks being bought while there as well.

Blue oxford s/s is very light, almost like a light turq color. PS there was 2 tee's not on web or in any editorials. One i did not look at other than front and it has an "A" design of some sort. However I did pick up this "Okole" design which I thought was their best Summer-ish tee yet. It has a logo on the chest and back using the same graphic which is a lady with a flower in her hair and her cherry ass has "supreme" logo filling it in :) (ill try to post images when i get home later today)

is it just me or is this the first season they did not release any box logo tee's at stores ?

i was wondering the same thing. i measured my oxford from earlier in the season and it seems to be the same measurements as the ones released today. hope that helps. i ended up getting the pink and yellow oxfords.

Yep, while there at store I threw on a plain and oxford in XL and felt/looked same as previous releases from this season

Crashsreeet has struck!

Haha, NY stock is dwindling, got a Cliver tee and thats it.

Guess I'll have to take a trip over there tomorrow for the racing tank.

Also, is school out or someshit? I NEVER imagined there would be that many younger dudes waiting in line.

good to see the preadtor/ice cube whate ever its being called tee isnt selling dead quick,hopefully il get one bagged.like to see this design that seems to have popped up in store not in any preview pics

Dammit when I finally got on to get a ice cube tee, it was sold out in every color except green. That shirt is dope though

Dammit when I finally got on to get a ice cube tee, it was sold out in every color except green. That shirt is dope though

im actually surprised the icecube tee sold out so quick but theres still a ton of police beat t's left...

anyway, yellow oxford shirt...tempting...

Picked up the halloween deck, pink cliver Dick and Jane shirt, and the Police Beat in red. Very fucking surprised that there was a line.

New shirts were an anarchy symbol with American flag print over it, and that hawaiian one too.

oxford fitteds arent that impressive. hopefully the tees change to their old bodies, the lolita tee i got shrunk so weird so now its wide and short

on a totally related note

anyone ever get the 1st NBHD supreme collabo baseball jacket?

sell to meee

Picked up the halloween deck, pink cliver Dick and Jane shirt, and the Police Beat in red. Very fucking surprised that there was a line.

New shirts were an anarchy symbol with American flag print over it, and that hawaiian one too.

props to D_W for hookin up the up to the minute txt message updates

oxford fitteds arent that impressive.

what didn't you like with them?