what's trouble you? i will provide honest advice

homi29

wow thanks for the in-depth suggestion to defeating cc debt. i was hoping someone would just super talk shit on me or something...i know what i have to do to get outa cc debt, its not as big of a problem as figuring out what im going to do. im visioning negrodaumus like looking into my soul and telling me my calling life...

how do you afford internet??

i think you could cut that out when you're in debt.. my parents were in debt 7,000 dollars.. a bad investment and it took them 15 years to pay it all back.. it came out to be around 25k or so because we're on a low income level so it was paid over that amount of time...

you should cut the luxuries in life and live on a budget.. treat yourself to a special night on impulses say.. a movie or something but saving money and expanding is key. put input into the equation and expect better output.

find a decent job that you can hold for a while. (do you live with parents or like anyone?)

you could probaly downsize your living accomadations and sell some junk that you dont need. every dollar counts when you're in debt. try saving money on gas by taking your car every other day.. ride a bike to work or bus and save money that way.

dunno if my advice is any help but.. i tried right? :x

now question: how long can you stay virgin before being made fun of (age wise)?

sounds stupid but yes.. please answer

how do you afford internet??

now question: how long can you stay virgin before being made fun of (age wise)?

sounds stupid but yes.. please answer

until you're old enough to know how to use the internet. N'z is ruthless.

but if u have to ask it's probably already too late :(

why dont u just get a ugly gf or something.

If this is srs than what are the best kind of actually running shoes I need to get back in shape since winter is coming to an end so I was wondering what are the best sneaks comfort and can with stand the distance I plan to put them under..

im a lazy fucker and i dont run

but i own nike shox and they suck for running. Also i tried on the am 360s and they're comfy but kinda heavy/bulky still. id avoid nike as they seem kinda overpriced for what u get.

I hear good things about some asics / NB models, but most importantly u gotta go in and try em on.

on a philosophical tip the fact that u made this post means that ur waiting for an external push to get you exercising. If you were considering this before seriously, maybe you should have thought of getting a gym membership through the winter.

anyway thats it for tonight, ask me some questions so i have something to do tmrw at work

Thank you I will have to go to the mall I guess and where the hell do I go next time I go to Toronto we go about every 3 months now my father sister and I and we need a place to stay, good places to eat, and place to get cluthing .. and thank you for help with the running nike shox do suck dick .. the shox literally fall off after intense wear which is fucking gay for 110 dolla shoes..

If this is srs than what are the best kind of actually running shoes I need to get back in shape since winter is coming to an end so I was wondering what are the best sneaks comfort and can with stand the distance I plan to put them under..

• new balance
  • mizuno

i've had good experience with both. they're light, breathable, comfortable, and have had years of life

im 22. no schooling whatsoever, just got fired from a shitty retail job, 4500 credit card debt, no girl, no money. i have no idea what im doing with my life? tell me what you would do in my situation...?

sidlo came through on this one, honestly man, go have a cry and then come back and see what you've written.

You're 22... plenty young enough to get some turnaround going, and also hopefully old enough to be able to stand back and have a laugh at yourself for taking yourself so seriously. As long as you're in good health and you got some people around to make you're still alive, it's not like your back is up against the wall here...

Job? Suck it up and get another, jobs are not permanent, they're only meant to earn gain. No girl? It will happen but not as long as you complain and wait. Education? Take classes when you can... looks like you live in California, home of the biggest and cheapest CC loophole in the country, take advantage of it. Most other states don't offer anything close.

Credit card debt... budgeting doesn't come easily to a lot of people obviously, but it's really basic common sense. Needs vs. wants man, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart; if you don't have the money for it now, then do you really think you'll make it up twice over later? That is just wishful thinking, so don't use credit as a crutch. You are not born entitled to anything, but if you have something in our society, lucky for you. You live in arguably the freest country in the world but lately everyone seems to think that by just being present they're entitled to a solid salaried job, a $30K late-model car, and a flat-screen TV... it doesn't work that way. Necessity vs. excess, find the divide and stick to the side where you can stand up...

You can wallow in self-pity until you die young, or decide that you're going to live and really follow through on it...

Thank you I will have to go to the mall I guess and where the hell do I go next time I go to Toronto we go about every 3 months now my father sister and I and we need a place to stay, good places to eat, and place to get cluthing .. .

consider staying at the gladstone i dont think its prohibitively expensive and its in a cooler area than being stuck on the lakefront where alot of hotels are

for shopping hit up the queen W strip and yorkville

notable stores include TNT blu, holt's , nomad, sydney's, delphic, noir

i aint be up on the fancy shit, but torontos pretty good for chinese food if u stick to the authentic spots (read , filled with azns not white ppl) but most of the good stuff is up in the burbs (markham, richmond hill)

u may also wanna peep this thread

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=26054

dear homi,

i remember running across one of your wtb supermarket threads. if i recall correctly it was about you liking/wanting to procure some ksubi and con tees. "i really like ksubi and con tees..." or something to that extent.

just wondering what it is that attracts you to them...

what are some of your favorites? graphics, seasons, and cuts? were you ever able to get any? what should be my next purchase for ksubi or con tees?

thank you veryx1000 much.

dear homi,

i remember running across one of your wtb supermarket threads. if i recall correctly it was about you liking/wanting to procure some ksubi and con tees. "i really like ksubi and con tees..." or something to that extent.

just wondering what it is that attracts you to them...

what are some of your favorites? graphics, seasons, and cuts? were you ever able to get any? what should be my next purchase for ksubi or con tees?

thank you veryx1000 much.

i have an unhealthy obsession with tees. they're versatile, affordable and i wear em to most places that allow me to. (clubs, house parties, casual fridays)

CON and ksubi have the fit and aesthetic i like right now. I am selling or sold alot of the shitty streetwear tees i had and i find CON/ksubi have alot more interesting graphics than alot of jap brands or say something like NDG. Bold without being over the top.

i wont pretend to know shit about the brands except that they're pretty much impossible to get here without a proxy. The ones i like i think are from F/W 08.

I dont know if the price of a tee is really worth it, but im sure if i got one id be satisfied with either brand.

This one from this season is okay , but id prefer just the regular CON logo

Picture2-4.png

How the hell do I regulate my sleeping schedule? I get so tired in the morning at school, mostly around from 9 to 11 I'm dozing off or just feel really fatigued. I get home at around 5 or 6 and knock out for about an hour. I finish my homework at any time from 11 to 1, but I can't physically fall asleep til after 1 or 2.. Probably because of the naps. I really don't want to have to resort to NoDoz in the morning. Advice?

How the hell do I regulate my sleeping schedule? I get so tired in the morning at school, mostly around from 9 to 11 I'm dozing off or just feel really fatigued. I get home at around 5 or 6 and knock out for about an hour. I finish my homework at any time from 11 to 1, but I can't physically fall asleep til after 1 or 2.. Probably because of the naps. I really don't want to have to resort to NoDoz in the morning. Advice?

dont sleep for 24 hours, then start the rest of your day as normal. By the time its 10 or 11PM you should just fall right asleep. set your alarm for a bit early next day 7AM for example. Repeat if necessary

sounds like you could also work out a bit or get more exercise to up your energy level

ahoy wise sage,

i obtain an inquiry that may cause vexation in your heart and violent trembling in your loins.

my fair wench has not pleasured me for countless rises of the golden orb.

my testicles have become akin with the colour of the Frank Sinatra's pupils.

Can you cure this condition? or will you agitate it further?