korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

lol..

TONG DAER MUNN = DONGDAEMUN ?

MAIENG DONG = MYEONGDONG ?!?!?

well... in dongdaemun you can buy imitation dior homme.. not authentic.

inside 'hello A:PM' on the menswear floor and i think the top floor of.. i forgot the name of that department. i think its CERESTA or something like that. its the one with the cinema in.

anyway. for real dior homme you wont find it in dongdaemun, maybe in the big luxury brand department in myeongdong that sells louis vuitton etc. again i forgot the name. i havent been in seoul for 8 months!

basicly, clothes shopping areas in seoul is like this;

DONGDAEMUN = cheap domestic goods and imitations

MYEONGDONG = middling/highstreet brands. big international brands are here. american apparel, uniqlo, lacoste, adidas, etc.

APGUJEONG / SINSA = high end designer goods, dior, margiela, juun.j <3, ann demeulemeester etc.

forgot the name. wasnt any good stuff. They used to carry Ann D, stuff like that, then dropped it all. Went all DH, but shit DH, like SS06 onward, and all throwout pieces.

Koreans and raf simons, man that shit is rare here

the batting cages.

i know i should p.m this but where i havent been to the batting cages since i was a kid.

and on a side note where is teh galleria mall? i had a map in a guide book but i let a friend borrow it and i havent gotten it back, i spend a couple hours today, on foot, looking for it and just got lost.

Could anyone be kind enough to help me with eaddicted's site? www.eaddicted.com

Long time ago (a year ago, probably), they provided me with a login details (ID:guest password:0000) to access the site. Tried it again, but to no avail. I've also tried emailing them, but they seem to hate my money. The korean proxy dude here on Sufu isn't particularly helpful as well.

Much appreciated.

the batting cages.

i know i should p.m this but where i havent been to the batting cages since i was a kid.

and on a side note where is teh galleria mall? i had a map in a guide book but i let a friend borrow it and i havent gotten it back, i spend a couple hours today, on foot, looking for it and just got lost.

Apku station has like 12 or 14 exits, so I dunno which number it is, but 4 of them that are opposite Hyundai Dept Store and the Starbucks are all okay for walking to the Galleria, but be advised its like a 5-10 minute hump over there. You'll know when you see the Galleria, it looks like a building covered in fish scales.

A lot of different buses also stop directly in front of the Galleria so you may chance upon it someday.

Lots of batting cages around too. there's one in front of my house.

the batting cages.

batting cages:

1. kangnam station - exit no. 6 then hook a left at the body shop. walk down for like 3 minutes and you'll see the batting cages on the right side. you'll pass american apparel and club mass as well. i think its about 10 balls for like 500 won.

2. next to dismal future's house and this teen massage parlour venue. need to try that out soon.

galleria:

the apku station is all fucked up and there's all this construction going on so i think your best bet is to exit no.6 or just enter into the Hyundai Dept Store and exit the front entrance, cross the street and then hook a left. you'll see a starbucks in front, then you got to hook a right and then you'll see a crossing like 40 feet ahead. cross the street and head eastbound.

damn that took more effort than i thought.

Could anyone be kind enough to help me with eaddicted's site? www.eaddicted.com

Long time ago (a year ago, probably), they provided me with a login details (ID:guest password:0000) to access the site. Tried it again, but to no avail. I've also tried emailing them, but they seem to hate my money. The korean proxy dude here on Sufu isn't particularly helpful as well.

Much appreciated.

you need a local korean citizen to help assist you since foreigners can't create an id/membership since it doesn't recognize our registration numbers.

that includes me.

sorry dude.

• 2 weeks later...

hahahah naaah, i was looking for jobs on some english resource forums and that was on a flyer for HANA bar/club? the shitty place 2nd floor on the main street of sinchon.

hello korea thread. i have never been to korea but i really like hyundais and would like to draw some anime. i like video games and i've eaten kimchee twice, so i think i'm pretty well qualified. i've read a lot about korea and know that there's a north one and a south one.

p.s. i want to make love to many korean girls.

hello korea thread. i have never been to korea but i really like hyundais and would like to draw some anime. i like video games and i've eaten kimchee twice, so i think i'm pretty well qualified. i've read a lot about korea and know that there's a north one and a south one.

this post wants to make me cry....god bless you cyberPUNK

Your best bet would be to pm Eason for all the Korea/Asia related info.