bitch ass-ness clinic / aka helping bitch asses

cyberPUNK

Guest seesolo
i heard you quit superfuture because you thought it supported bigots.

then again i also heard that you quit becuase your pinoy wife was pissed off at you spending so much time on the internet.

you know, my maid is pinay. so is my driver. despicable race.

pinoys can drive? i thought they pulled those running carts

• 8 months later...

christianjustin will end up sucking someone's cock in an attempt to re-acquire his backpack, only to find that the person is actually disillusioned and hadn't actually taken his bag.

xenox will be amazed that people have stopped calling him a dumbass, failing to realize all of superfuture has placed him on their ignore list.

christianjustin will end up sucking someone's cock in an attempt to re-acquire his backpack, only to find that the person is actually disillusioned and hadn't actually taken his bag.

xenox will be amazed that people have stopped calling him a dumbass, failing to realize all of superfuture has placed him on their ignore list.

That would be something, considering this is the helping bitch ass-ness thread, I'd love to pose the challenge of someone posting me bitching recently, since you claim I do it so much.

I think it's more difference of opinion and n00bs being sheep and not thinking for themselves whether what I say has credibility or not.

Really, to me superfuture is one big high school full of 'cool kids' that run the show and a whole bunch of wanna-bes that do and act just like the cool kids, in hope that one day they'll be like them. Then the cool kids bully the ones who act/dress/talk differently to them, because they don't get it or it doesn't mesh with their miniature box of ideals that they swear by. Negative rep does a good job of seperating the 'unpopular kids' from the 'cool gang' and as such, when you get labeled there's nothing you can say or do that will change their opinion of you.

It's pretty freaking hilarious that you guys tout yourself as the creme of the crop, fashion-wise, and yet you all act like immature kids having pissing contests of 'wit' in every thread that comes up. Then when anyone speaks against you, call them out for having 'bitchass-ness'. Does anyone else see how conflicting these two traits are? Immaturity and impeccable fashion? To those that don't, do you really think that those with style and confidence act like 15 year old boys trying to impress the girls by how cocky and funny they are?

I always talk in great lengths, to which most people probably don't read half of it, but if you're putting me on ignore, consider that an indicator of your conformity and inability to see past social prejudice, an indicator that you aren't willing to read or understand the views of someone who perceives things in a way that you don't. Put simply, you're narrow minded and sheepish.

I'm not sure why I waste my time on the trash forum, I do get a kick out of seeing inept morons calling me out when I know what I'm talking about. I'd like to think of this as an experiment in community acceptance and the parabol effect of one's reputation. (in a general, not superfuture feature sense)

Anyway, lets see how much neg rep I get for this one. Bring it bitches

Xeno how do you cope with this? Honestly if i was hated this much on a forum i wouldve left already.

And please dont make a comparison to any historical figures because this is completely different being that we dont hate you because of your skin or thoughts but rather because of your arrogance and bitchassness

i don't think you get it. the "cool kids" are all friends. they all make jokes. it just so happens that 1.) you're not anyone's friend, and 2.) you're the ass of all the jokes. don't feel bitter, but if you have to write an essay justifying some reason why everyone negs you, maybe you shouldn't be in supertrash. by the way, i don't have anything against you.

That would be something, considering this is the helping bitch ass-ness thread, I'd love to pose the challenge of someone posting me bitching recently, since you claim I do it so much.

it isn't bitching as much as just being a bitch-ass. i believe you did the appropriate thing by posting your instance of bitch-assness (your post) in this thread. good job. the first step is knowing you've got a problem.

Xenox,

have you ever considered the flipside that maybe, JUST MAYBE, you ARE a whiny, self-absorbed, pretentious twat?

There have been occassions when I, and some other posters, have attempted to point you in the right direction in a constructive and helpful manner. Yet, you never get it and insist on maintaining your own stand. Could it be perhaps that you could be WRONG? You need to humble yourself instead of trying to sound like a self-righteous martyr talking out of his ass.

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, I treat everyone with respect until they give me a reason not to. I don't whine, it may seem like this though since many a post I've written has been defending myself. Self-absorbed, maybe, but there are worse offenders here, I'm certainly open to other people's ideals and opinions though.

Being humble and standing up for yourself, thats a balancing trick if I've ever seen one.

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like."

the natural order of the world. deal with it.

Yo Xenox I don't even post waywts or know anything about fashion and I never claim to be cool or have friends on superfuture, in fact, I claim that I'm uncool and have no friends and play nintendo and study 24/7, but i have a big long green peen.

so what does it mean then, if someone like me, who is neither a cool kid or a fashion guru, dislikes every single one of your posts?

i don't think it's just this website, i think you would be disliked by many if not every group of people you try to assimilate with...

i apologize in advance for writing this post, so please don't PM me.

Then tell me, branespload, what it is that you don't like about my posts, you already contradicted yourself by putting more worth on your mention of disliking my post by the fact that you have a 'big green peen', but ok, tell me what it is you don't like about me.

Just the fact that you care what I dislike about you and that you want to know what it is that I don't like about you is what I dislike about you.

Good luck finding your visvimbag/respect/self-esteem/girlfriend/whatever

^The real issue here is what were you doing on sf :eek::eek::confused:

I think it's more difference of opinion and n00bs being sheep and not thinking for themselves whether what I say has credibility or not.

Really, to me superfuture is one big high school full of 'cool kids' that run the show and a whole bunch of wanna-bes that do and act just like the cool kids, in hope that one day they'll be like them. Then the cool kids bully the ones who act/dress/talk differently to them, because they don't get it or it doesn't mesh with their miniature box of ideals that they swear by. Negative rep does a good job of seperating the 'unpopular kids' from the 'cool gang' and as such, when you get labeled there's nothing you can say or do that will change their opinion of you.

It's pretty freaking hilarious that you guys tout yourself as the creme of the crop, fashion-wise, and yet you all act like immature kids having pissing contests of 'wit' in every thread that comes up. Then when anyone speaks against you, call them out for having 'bitchass-ness'. Does anyone else see how conflicting these two traits are? Immaturity and impeccable fashion? To those that don't, do you really think that those with style and confidence act like 15 year old boys trying to impress the girls by how cocky and funny they are?

I always talk in great lengths, to which most people probably don't read half of it, but if you're putting me on ignore, consider that an indicator of your conformity and inability to see past social prejudice, an indicator that you aren't willing to read or understand the views of someone who perceives things in a way that you don't. Put simply, you're narrow minded and sheepish.

I'm not sure why I waste my time on the trash forum, I do get a kick out of seeing inept morons calling me out when I know what I'm talking about. I'd like to think of this as an experiment in community acceptance and the parabol effect of one's reputation. (in a general, not superfuture feature sense)

Anyway, lets see how much neg rep I get for this one. Bring it bitches

yo just fuck off with your 'social prejudice' bullshit you dress like a damn retard and instead of trying to use hate to develop your style just say in several paragraphs NOPE NUH UH ACTUALLY MY FITS GREAT.

i don't frequent style forum, but from what i have briefly read, his opinions don't mean shit even over there either. too bad the toilet was broken and couldn't flush when he was pulled outta his mama's puss with a coat hanger.