bitch ass-ness clinic / aka helping bitch asses

cyberPUNK

this thread is for the purpose of reporting anybody who has contracted bitchass-ness on superfuture.

simply post the post in this thread. this way we can attempt to contain this dangerous epidemic.

it ain't snitchin' if you're just trying to help a motherfucker out.

cases of bitchassness:

fade to black2 - racist self implosion - http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=46843&page=2

christianjustin - stolen backpack saga - http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=144502

^^^bitchass fight! bitchass fight! bitchass fight!

i'll go with pandemonium (the lesser of two evils)

lmao i was just about to put u in here. you got some bitch assedness in u (talkin bout 'i dont know why i even responded to u" fuck u.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
picture1jg9.png

will no one help the widow's son?

i heard you quit superfuture because you thought it supported bigots.

then again i also heard that you quit becuase your pinoy wife was pissed off at you spending so much time on the internet.

you know, my maid is pinay. so is my driver. despicable race.

then again i also heard that you quit becuase your pinoy wife was pissed off at you spending so much time on the internet.

I was considering reporting you to this thread, but I see you have done well on your own. It is pretty bitch-assy to start firing at any target when you get your feeling hurt in a thread.

Nothing new here, I guess.

Guest jmatsu
ay man s'all good. just took my meds, i'm ready to start the day fresh!

PSA: Got nothing against pinoys. My maid is pinoy and while she has not done a good job at her current position, some of my favorite people were past maids who were also pinoys.

they're okay for the low wages i guess...malay help has been the best for the money so far in my experience.

Damn nigga I dunno which side of you is uglier now..

Keep an eye on your maids. They might steal your bitchass-relief pills along with your mother's jewelry.

hahaha....some pretty revealing posts in this thread, to say the least.

sigh....if by now you don't/can't see what is going on, then some of you are either blind as a fucking bat or much, much dumber than I thought, which to be honest disappoints and even worries me a bit.

First off, no need to feel sorry for "me." Trust me, being in my shoes and living my day to day life as it is I have it much better than the lot of you could possibly imagine.

Also...i don't feel any emotional reaction whatsoever to anything hurled at me right now, so unfortunately no meltdown this time :(. The difference is that nobody here has a clue as to who 'ftb2' is, and I would like to keep it that way after coming back and viewing this board for some time now. As far as you all are concerned, the idea and persona of "fade to black2" right now functions as nothing but a social mirror. You smile, I smile back. To hate on "me," when I think 99.9% of you don't even know what you are addressing is revealing in that it doesn't expose me so much as it shows how some of you choose to distract yourselves from your own pathetic insecurities and flaws by pointing the finger at what seems like an easy target. I mean everyone has issues, it's part of being human...but c'mon now, the way some of you are reacting makes ME feel bad, shit I thought I was the one with low EQ.

As I will say again, don't feel sorry for me, there's kids in Somalia with nothing to eat.

Motherfucker