What is your Wallet?

john11f

Hey DJ!

I thanked you in the original post for the heads up on that website! I had to re-post because it didn't come up the first time.

Anyway, this isn't the K factory, it's under their Other Brands heading. I thought this was one of the more inexpensive ones. The large clasp wasn't a deal breaker.

Don't know how the leather stacks up to WS or even RM. If you look closely, it's a tad uneven. There's little wrinkles in there, but I think it: a) gives it character, and B) makes it look like it actually came from an animal.

Is there any sites thats not Japanese that have red moon-ish wallets, like those good-leather ones?

I tried leathergoodsconnection, but he wont ship to Sweden.

Any reason you're averse to trying this—

http://www.goodleather.co.jp

Not really.

I wrote them, and a guy name Bill Yusuke helped me out. Gave me all the info I needed. His English was pretty good.

If it weren't for the $50 wire transfer fee that my bank has, I'd do it again ASAP. Because of the fee, I'd only do it if I had more than 1 item.

• 2 months later...
are money clips really reliable? and what about credit card holders? are those any good for storing cash? i'm thinking of using one of those instead since i wear skinny jeans and my wallet gets too fatty to fit.

I carry a money clip and a wallet.

My money clip has ofcourse only notes and in the middle are my three credit cards, optionally when I go out in clubs and in minimalist mode, I just add my ID to the clip.

Simple and convenient. Plus it's OG. :P jjxjjxjx

black Coach; I'm thinkin about a replacement because it's too bulky for my taste now...I'm looking for a slim credit card/ID holder type thing since I carry very little cash if any..any recommendations?

are money clips really reliable? and what about credit card holders? are those any good for storing cash? i'm thinking of using one of those instead since i wear skinny jeans and my wallet gets too fatty to fit.

Personally I hate having anything bulky in my pockets, so I've used a clip and a card case for about 10 years now. A word of advice on clips, go with one with a hinge rather than the kind that just holds your bills by tension, those wear out after a while and will drive you nuts.

Started doing the Money clip and ID pass case thing since Christmas because my previous wallet was a kids wallet I got from Disneyland (which surprisingly got a lot of compliments). Both in British Tan. I'm very happy with them but sometimes the money clip does get in the way when I'm wearing my H&M Sliq's and sitting down. Occasionally I just take it out of my pocket if I'm sitting or if I know I'm going to be running.

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8638&category_id=53

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8642&category_id=53