What is your Wallet?

john11f

oh and ordo do you put your ws wallet in the back pocket of your 40400s? for me i feel like the back pockets on the 40400s are bigger than some other jeans.

I always use my back right pocket for my wallet. It seems to me that the 40400s do have larger backpockets than many other jeans. It makes it easy to get the wallet in and out.

target wallet bought 18 million years ago

faded and beautiful

i compulsively chew alot so it has bite marks all around it

and the words "looks just like the sun" engraved into it, 1 word per face of leather

and its been in the ocean a few times which made the letters look really nice

i need to take pictures.

• 1 month later...

reviving the thread....quick question:

so close to pulling the trigger on the bottega veneta woven zip around wallet but I remember some people saying that the soft leather would not hold up well if I keep it in my back pocket? I don't carry around a man purse and I don't want to keep it in my backpack all day so I would be stashing it in my back pocket....I don't want to blow almost five benjamins on a wallet only to have it rip in a year.....it's hard trying to justify the purchase with myself in the first place, ha

so close to pulling the trigger on the bottega veneta woven zip around wallet but I remember some people saying that the soft leather would not hold up well if I keep it in my back pocket? I don't carry around a man purse and I don't want to keep it in my backpack all day so I would be stashing it in my back pocket....I don't want to blow almost five benjamins on a wallet only to have it rip in a year.....it's hard trying to justify the purchase with myself in the first place, ha

I don't know, but I've checked those out and they felt REALLY soft. I've have much thicker/tougher leather wallets shred on me after a while. Wish I knew for sure, but my hunch is they won't hold up.

my BV Chain wallet is starting to show wear on the corners... no tears yet... thank god...

its been about a year...