Chronicles Of Never F/W 08.09

seven.homme

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its actually leather, just layered to look like wood and i just got mine resoled with rubber (lasts longer). shit cost me 60 bucks though. i wore mine for 3 months 2-3 times a week and they were pretty well worn, so the guy had to redo the heel and everything... hope i didn't get ripped off.

my bad, it is leather.

what does 'resoling' at a cobbler actually entail? do they remove the entire outsole/midsole and replace? or the bottom layer? i sorta like the aesthetics of the leather sole, but shit just isnt functional..

aha i should probably just ask my dad these questions, he's always getting his shoes resoled..

they just add extra material onto the existing sole by using some glue. nothing is removed, they probably clean it a touch. they just put an extra layer on mine, so it pretty much looks the same, especially if they use the same color material as what's already there.

tell me about these soles man... i was slippin in the rain.

• 2 weeks later...

pays to read.

- list of stockists on the web page

- there are two online stores listed there as well.

- unisex (but no one is telling anyone what they should or shouldn't wear.)

- and sizing of what? if you mean shirts, then they are comparatively longer and slimmer. if you mean denim, i find they fit rather small, and (in the case of cubisms, at least) extremely tight.

No matter, I found them and tried the 12s and they were waaay too small. I Have the Mono 1s and Mono 2s both in 11, and the Neos in 12, all great fits, but this 12 was ridiculously small. No way I could survive a night on my feet.

On a side note, Southwest on oxford st has most of last seasons shoes on sale, and a lot of other CON gear at great prices.

No matter, I found them and tried the 12s and they were waaay too small. I Have the Mono 1s and Mono 2s both in 11, and the Neos in 12, all great fits, but this 12 was ridiculously small. No way I could survive a night on my feet.

On a side note, Southwest on oxford st has most of last seasons shoes on sale, and a lot of other CON gear at great prices.

Which shoes in South west have they got left? Any 2nd chapters?

They had Mono 1s, Mono 2s in black black and canvas, Cubism, Neo-ism lo in canvas, Haunted Tree in black and Skeleton Keys in blue/grey.

As for 2nd Chapters, they could have mislabeled the Mono2s, they look pretty similar at a glance, and I'll admit I didn't really have a good look as I already have Mono2s.

yeah it's apple core collection" I think it's going to run outside of normal season shit, they had the viscose rotten apple there, but only blue left in large, they didnt have the tank up there though...

anyone been to the store in sydney? is it open yet? (cant remember the name, CON and another brand double store, read about it in MC i think?)