Pictures that make you uncomfortable

Mr Waffles

i swear someone pulled one of those face switch deals with the girl on the left. No one can look that much like Sammy Davis Jr., let alone a teenage girl.

look at her arms, then try saying that again... that picture gives me the creeps also because the girl on the right has some rapist/child molester smile going on - ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

terry richardson photo, idk how i feel about this, siked at first then.... idk.sm5yl5.jpg

i actually like this photo :o

actually none of his photos make me uncomfortable.

even his dick shots. (0)

no mo? :confused:

reminds me of a german skinheadgirl who was on a scooterrally in holland years ago.she was pissed out of her head and was screaming for a fuck,lifting her miniskirt,showing her pussy to every man walking by.we sat around a bonfire and she came over,squatted down,trying to piss the fire out!

my english mate gave her a little kick,she felt on her back pissing all over herself,laughing like mad - what she definetly was in that drunken state!never saw her on a rally again...