HIPSTER? YOU FIT THIS DESCRIPTION?

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

Whether you're at your favorite band's show, a "cinema house", or an art gallery opening, you

can't help but notice them: the hipper-than-thou indie elite clad in pseudo-vintage clothes that cost

more than your average used car. You don't know where these people come from, seeing as you

don't ever encounter them in the real world. Maybe, not unlike roaches, they're afraid of daylight.

They must preen themselves and practice their sneers and glares of contempt until nightfall, when

they scuttle out from under their respective sinks and never fail to congregate at what often seem

like clandestine affairs of which only the select few may partake. They don't need jobs or food.

They subsist on a steady diet of cigarettes, le bier du jour(Pabst Blue Ribbon or Stella Artois), a

trustfund, and mostly importantly, contrived witticisms they lifted from the epliogue of an incredibly

obscure book and/or band's liner notes. OR MAYBE BOTH (ie. Rainer Maria) 'A Better Version of

Me' and 'Letters to a Young Poet', respectively. If you're sick of having to negotiate your way

through a sidewalk crammed full of human chimneys with $200 "I just woke up" haircuts because

they're too busy looking cool to move out of the way for a puny, mere mortal, such as yourself, it's

time for a more drastic measure.

HAH

Edited by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Sep 8, 2005 at 08:19 PM

Quote:

Whether you're at your favorite band's show, a "cinema house", or an art gallery opening, you

can't help but notice them: the hipper-than-thou indie elite clad in pseudo-vintage clothes that cost

more than your average used car. You don't know where these people come from, seeing as you

don't ever encounter them in the real world. Maybe, not unlike roaches, they're afraid of daylight.

They must preen themselves and practice their sneers and glares of contempt until nightfall, when

they scuttle out from under their respective sinks and never fail to congregate at what often seem

like clandestine affairs of which only the select few may partake. They don't need jobs or food.

They subsist on a steady diet of cigarettes, le bier du jour(Pabst Blue Ribbon or Stella Artois), a

trustfund, and mostly importantly, contrived witticisms they lifted from the epliogue of an incredibly

obscure book and/or band's liner notes. OR MAYBE BOTH (ie. Rainer Maria) 'A Better Version of

Me' and 'Letters to a Young Poet', respectively. If you're sick of having to negotiate your way

through a sidewalk crammed full of human chimneys with $200 "I just woke up" haircuts because

they're too busy looking cool to move out of the way for a puny, mere mortal, such as yourself, it's

HAH

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Sep 8, 2005 08:19 PM

just take their blue ribbon and shove it in their face, hipsters dont fight.

Quote:

HAH

this is very well written.

are you working on a thesis?

Can I ask you something? These sunglasses: they're really nice. Are they like government issue, or do you guys all go to the same store together?

Quote:
Quote:

HAH

this is very well written.

are you working on a thesis?

--- Original message by dagsolo on Sep 9, 2005 08:30 AM

id venture to say its an incredible combination of google.com and cut and paste.

If you'd like to contribute to the boards, can you at least take into consideration the amount of other members who do not enjoy your useless/worthless threads constantly clogging up the boards. I wouldn't mind if you made as many threads if they were actually informative, thought provoking or worthwhile, unfortunately 99% of the time they're none of those.

Just a thought for the next time you hit that 'new topic' button.

Quote:

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:xmHQqVXdVJUJ:www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/guides/guide-display/-/RDL3NLW6FG3Z+Whether+you%27re+at+your+favorite+band%27s+show,+a+%22cinema+house&hl=en

give credit where credit's due

--- Original message by darknworn on Sep 9, 2005 10:37 AM

Excellent............busted

Quote:

If you'd like to contribute to the boards, can you at least take into consideration the amount of other members who do not enjoy your useless/worthless threads constantly clogging up the boards. I wouldn't mind if you made as many threads if they were actually informative, thought provoking or worthwhile, unfortunately 99% of the time they're none of those.

Just a thought for the next time you hit that 'new topic' button.

--- Original message by Aotearoa on Sep 9, 2005 10:49 AM

Where's your sense of humor?

How did my dictate last night?

seriously guys, this is superfuture.

this is how it goes:

new thread 'judging by the whiskers, which cat would your jeans be?' is created.

wild_whiskey says he think his nudies look like a siamese.

ringring says that the weave definitely makes them look more like an angora.

I say that my apcs look like a dogs ass.

dctmfc joins the thread by saying that you shouldnt get undercover because its crummy, small fitting stuff and asks what the store hours of supreme are.

flames

flames

and that is why I love dontcaretoomuchforcrap.

tally-hoo

- ------

DontCareforCrap,

Please cite where you lift stuff next time. I had my hopes up there that maybe you had written this, and while I may disagree with it's content in many ways; I was going to commend you on at least attempting to "write" something. ..but nevermind.

- ------

[everything is insanity and I have a headache]

• 1 year later...