Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

I feel you, but I would have prefered just the right pair over two pairs of the jeans I already own.

The worth means nothing coz nobody over here is willed to spend more than $70-80 for em.

try ebay for like $150 a pair or whatever, and offer to pay $10 or so towards shipping (to anywhere). at that point you could be netting $140 a pair, or could do free shipping (up to $15-20) for a lower buy it now price. either way, you could move the denim, and get 2x what people are willing to pay locally . . .

either way, you should be able to clear $250 towards a pair of sams or ih at dc4 :D

Edited by hawkway

yea, the difficult part is going to be trying to sell them..not really difficult but the wait time. Even selling them at 120$ would be a good price and do like the other guy said, use that money towards some Sami's or something. You could even get Japan Blue's for around 200!

LoL at the 15 oz Elephant denim. what's the price on those?

OKAY!

I've been meaning to take some pictures of these for a while so I just snapped some in the driveway since its gorgeous weather outside today in NJ!

Naked and Famous X Big John Collab

I have owned these since 6/28/11 and I would say about 8 months of wear since I have to wear shorts at work and some days were just too hot, and wore couple other jeans on and off too. I love how these have come along. Comments/Questions?

1 Wash around 6 months.

2 Soaks.

Crotch repair around 6 months.

Loved since day 1.

Pics! \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg

IMG_2463.jpg

IMG_2462.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

This was just a quick thing I can get some more pictures and possibly higher quality if need be?

Thanks!

Is there going to be a 19cm cut that would be released by n&f?

i am sure there is a HUGE market (compared to a super tight cut) for that cut as it is right in between skinny guy and weird guy, so instead of making super skinny guy, i think they should go for a 19cm cut.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

imo, i have the apc new cure, which is similar to 19cm cut? correct me if im wrong.

i have weirdguy and it looks the same fit.

im quite certain if sized correctly, either wg or sg can be a 19cm cut too.

i have both apc new cures and weird guys and the weird guys are nearly a 19cm fit (i have a fluctuating 30-31 inch waist and got 28 in Ele2s), a bit baggy on the lower block compared to the ideal 19cm fit that i would like but i still reckon n&f would do well with a designated 19cm fit.

I've got a pair of naked and famous deep indigo jean, size 28x34, i'm looking to size up and trade with someone who may have a 30 in something else. anybody? they are super nice jeans, i've worn them twice, the second time realizing they were too tight. they were around 160-170

Finally hit 100+ wears. Sorry if colors look a bit off in the last pic, will take better pics next time it's sunny. One initial soak and nothing since. Planning to wash December-ish but I may change my mind if the crotch holds up well. Crotch still in perfect condition but I can see the stitching on the (thigh) outseams so I may have them reinforced.

Want to grab the FH collab 2 really badly but the contrast on these ONIs are starting to show so I may just stick with one pair.

bswE4h.jpg

yd68qh.jpg

DTvygh.jpg

DGFg2h.jpg

Edited by rosarkar

God that makes me want to get a pair so bad, but my Samurais are just coming up on a year(not that much wear) and they need to be worn AND I'm gonna be joining the new heavy weight comp so I dont have times for any thing else :(

First world problems man

Yeah, there are so many other (more useful) things I could use now instead of new $300 raws... especially when I'm a college kid working minimum wage haha. Also 14.5 oz is a good denim weight for me - any more and my legs would be sweating non-stop. Good luck to everyone wearing 25 oz denim for 2 years, damn.

If NF had smaller back pockets I don't think I'd ever leave the brand. Best pair of jeans I've ever owned. Perfect cut, and extremely comfortable after the break in.

Edited by rosarkar

God that makes me want to get a pair so bad, but my Samurais are just coming up on a year(not that much wear) and they need to be worn AND I'm gonna be joining the new heavy weight comp so I dont have times for any thing else :(

First world problems man

the new heavy weight comp? when? may i join that comp