Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Sizing question....

I have Skinnyguy in size 29 that I have been wearing for years (first and only wash thus far was after a disgustingly/surprisingly long time, pictures to come soon) but have always found it too small waist-to-crotch. Now I am looking at some deals on naked n famous online and want to try another model. Slim guy and/or Weird guy and i'm wondering if i should stick with size 29 or move up to 30.

Any tips? Have not tried those models instore yet.

Sizing question....

I have Skinnyguy in size 29 that I have been wearing for years (first and only wash thus far was after a disgustingly/surprisingly long time, pictures to come soon) but have always found it too small waist-to-crotch. Now I am looking at some deals on naked n famous online and want to try another model. Slim guy and/or Weird guy and i'm wondering if i should stick with size 29 or move up to 30.

Any tips? Have not tried those models instore yet.

You have to size down on both of those. Check measurements on the pair you want with what is listed at blueowl.us

If skinny guy rise is too Short I doubt you'll be happy with other cuts, though there is some variation across models within cuts. Weird guy front rise is more or less the same as skinny guy. Slim guy is a bit higher but the legs may be too baggy if you're used to skinny guy

tumblr_m5s1te8imh1qkci56o1_1280.jpg

sorry if the pic is super giant, but her's my nep skinny guys, holes are from gettin hit by a car on my bike, jeans next to em are some 511s aha

washed em a lot so no atari fades

Edited by mistahdabolina

mistahdabolina - did it cause you to fall and scrap pavement? when i got hit, the guy mainly caught the back half of the bike because he was turning right and i was crossing the street.

mister56 - how are you not getting a seat fade on your ass?

You can see it a little more in person. The seat on that bike is big, the kind with springs and lots of padding. You would think I would have more fading, cause I ride about 4 times a day for about 20 to 30 min.

looks ridiculously long, isnt the point to keep it near your waist? now its dangling so far down and probably jingles a lot while you move around. you can probably whip someone with it too LOL

Yeah, but I prefer it long because my transponder (the blue thingy) has to reach the swipe bar in the elevator and on various doors in my office. Now it's long enough that I can just pull it up and swipe without removing it. If you wanted it shorter, you can take off one of the circles.

sadly, my grandma saw them lying over my bed one day and put them through a machine wash. that was about one month of wear, and then after that i soaked them and have worn them every day since jan. 7th without any soaks/washes. i plan on doing a handwash in a few more months, unless they get too dirty. now she knows not to mess with my laundry haha.

I just got my SkG Broken twills yesterday and they're kinda baggy and they look long as fuck (I'm 5'7)which adds to the bagginess. The stacks look really weird and i cuffed twice. I think this is all cause they're too baggy.

Would tapering them make the stacks look better? And just a random question how many times do you guys cuff?

Edited by UndefeatedJK

Hi all.

I just got my first pair of N&F Jeans. I ordered the Weird Guy in size 28. I normally wear a size 29 and I've heard to size down at least one.

I tried them on and they were so tight that I couldn't even button them up. :(

Am I supposed to tough it out or should I just return them?

Thanks

Hi all.

I just got my first pair of N&F Jeans. I ordered the Weird Guy in size 28. I normally wear a size 29 and I've heard to size down at least one.

Thanks

toug

Hi all.

Thanks

tough it out thats how all raw denim fits really… i have a pair of elephant 2's (22oz) denim that i thought i was gonna die but after a week i can button them up fine