Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Brand new skinny guy elephants, worn about 3 hours.

you wore them for 3 hours with the pocket flasher attached?

Is it just me or are natural indigo weird guys a bitch to fade? I hot soaked mine a few weeks ago and I still see nothing in terms of fading yet.. sigh, I'll keep wearing em hard.

just under 2 months, 1 soak

yeah they're a bitch to fade. Had mine for 7 months without any considerable fading and i've kinda stopped wearing them. Working on some deep indigos instead

I'm getting a pair of weird guy indigos this weekend and I have a question about pre-soaking.

Should I wear the jeans for a few hours to stretch the jeans then pre-soak to minimize shrinking or should I pre-soak then wear them?

I'm sure I'm going to need to get them hemmed as well and I assume I should do that after soaking.

The stiffer they are, the more prone they are to holes and rips. The less excess indigo there is on the jean, the faster it will fade.

Plus not everyone likes to ruin their white shoes and tees. Soaking will help with that.

I've never soaked a pair of sanforized denim, but I could see why some people would....

Let them do as they wish, but there's certainly reasons for it.

why soak them at all. they are sanforized. there really is no point on doing an initial soak as the shrinking will be minimal. wear them.

when I had my star jeans, they were sanforized.. but after half a year of wear, they still shrunk a little bit..

besides.. soaking takes away the starch and crap...

I don't know about you guys, but if I'm going to be wearing a pair of jeans for more than half a year without washing, I wanna get the chemicals out first

Tried on some sz 28 weird guys. Sized down from my 29 waist. I'm thinking of sizing down to 27 (if they come in that size). What do you guys think?

tumblr_lc2foi0VY61qzlncdo1_500.jpg

Nice Fit. Also, given that 28 is the smallest, you don't seem to have much choice in terms of size availability

You'll probably have to wear a belt as they will stretch out and will sit on your hips in a couple of weeks of continuous wear.