Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

figured i'd show you guys my weird guys (seems to be the popular choice on here) p1000475a.jpg

p1000476m.jpg

these are the first time they were tried on. now have about a dozen wears on them so no need to update for a good while.... also for reference the shoes have 3m on them and normally look all black, its only cuz the flash

i'm 6'5" 195lbs, they're a size 33. down 1 from my normal 34ish going with the BiG measurements. I could have gone down 2 with a 32 for the waist, but my legs would have withered and died...they were very tight from the get go, right now they'd be just about perfect if they'd start fading more!

i was trying to think if the weird guy can get a skinny fit as well. judging by Z's fit, his guys fits like an apc new cure. they look rather skinny. i was wondering if dwnsizing another size on those would looks better.

or get the skinny guy. anyway, i cant seems to really find a definite ans. if i want to achieve a skinny fit like a nudie finns, dwnsizing two on n&f skinny guy would be gd enuff right? i did the same on my finns though to get the fit i wanted. cuz i realised some n&f has as much as 5% elastane in em. tt was like :eek:

47688975c428e11833bf6c86b04509e511c9d40.jpg

brand new n&f

clarks

crosspost from denim waywt, the fit on my new weird guys (deep indigo, size 29) they are a little loose in the waist as of now, but because they aren't tight I can't see them stretching out too much. I was after a more straight/slim fit similar to an APC NS

Been lookin for these for a while, Barneys doesnt have this style, finally found them at OAK in nyc. Slim Guy Black/Black. Right leg is silver color selvage, left leg is gold color selvage.

5"11, 165lbs, Sz 33.

DSC08554-1.jpg

I really like those blacks...and the two tone selvage is a cool touch as well...close ups????!

hey everyone im really considering getting the deep indigo weird guys...but the thing thats bothering me is the sizing.

i could get a sz 33 just buttoned up all the way and couldnt do the top 2 buttons for sz32 i think...(its been a week since i tried them on)

the 34s fit fine but i have a feeling the 33s will stretch up to fit like the 34s...

what im not too sure is exactly how much stretch the denim will give! i do prefer to wear a more tapered fit.

im 183cms and 80kgs if that helps with the sizing!

i appreciate any help that i can get!!! thanks guys!

weird guy is skinnier then skinny guy at the bottom, but you have to size down the thighs and waist a bit to get it skinny up there

if i were you i'd get a skinny guy altered

not a lot of skinny guys are just 100% cotton, i think only maybe natural indigo

Got out a bit downtown warehouse district...

4080707647_b3c2c50c52_o.jpg

4080689407_1a7dec9684_b.jpg

4081447976_d340a64ac2_b.jpg

still rockin' the weird guys...love these things. sorry for the huge pics, looked better than cropped and chopped.