catch that quote!

Charlie Delta

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

transformers, the one with orson welles in it.

"you loaded your gun with old fucking bullets you put through the fucking wash?"

Two Hands! A friend made me watch that back in the dorms, excellent movie.

An easier one, in class and bored, don't have much to work with:

Character 1: "What about 'Flowers for Algernon'?"

Character 2: "Well, that's not about flowers. And it's not a movie."

Character 1: "Okay, sorry, I never saw it."

Adaptation

Character1 A tree star.

Character2 It is very special. It will help you grow strong. Wherever you're going, there are so many of these leaves.

[Character1 plays with the tree star]

Character2 Come on.

Character3 Ha, ha ha.

Character2 The Great Valley is filled with green food like this. More than you can ever eat, and more fresh cool water than you can ever drink. It is a wonderful beautiful place where we can live happily with many more of our own kind.

Character1 Gee. When will we get there?

Character2 The bright circle must pass over us many times, and we must follow it each day to where it touches the ground.

land before time, the first one

"i'm a fuel injected suicide machine! i am the rocker, i am the roller, i am the out-of-controller!"

Mad Max, ugh.

1 - Didn't you heard what he said? Marx says we're all brothers!

2 - Marx didn't say that. Some other communist said that, Jesus said that.

Week End

"And there was a great earthquake. and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair. and the moon became like blood... And the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs, when shaken by a great wind."

^ was pretty hard.. until i saw last line rofl

Broadway Danny Rose

now this one

1 : You know what? Last time you said that, I was kinda trippin', right? But now, you're right. I am crazy. And you know what else? I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck about you. I don't give a fuck about Steel. I don't give a *fuck* about Raheem...

Should be a fairly easy one

^ was pretty hard.. until i saw last line rofl

now this one

1 : You know what? Last time you said that, I was kinda trippin', right? But now, you're right. I am crazy. And you know what else? I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck about you. I don't give a fuck about Steel. I don't give a *fuck* about Raheem...

Should be a fairly easy one

Juice.

Tupac forever.

"Suddenly, there was a terrible roar all around us, and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming: Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?"

• 2 weeks later...