Juun. J F/W 08.09 Paris

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody want a proxy on any Juun J. F/W08?

Some examples of pricing:

Silver strapped runway high tops: $250 shipped to anywhere EMS

Patent leather strapped runway high tops: $400 shipped

Wool coat w/ fur/leather rider's insert (from page 1): $2200 shipped (!!!)

Wool coat with removable fur hood, leather rider's jacket cuffs: $1800 shipped

yoooo thank god thank you

if mr geller doesnt come through with my jacket i will send you my monies.

Lib, I got that. Which ones do you want? The silvers are 2 and a half bills, the patents are 4.

diamonds, I have been seeing the gold hooded blazer around, but forgot to check the price over here, it should be a good bit cheaper as far as I am seeing. I will update soon.

Somebody please buy the wool/fur coat, it's easily one of the best coats out this season. The quality on this stuff is awesome, and I think the wool/fur piece could reach grail status.

2001979611965442115_rs.jpg

this gold jacket is GOLD. now that i think about it, i kind of want it but i know its not me steez

actually that jacket isnt gold as such, it just catches crazy mad light. its a strange synthetic fible, like a hollow nylon fishing line or something, pretty crazy shit, juun's fabrics are second to none. seriously high quality.

to clear up the shoes;

all styles come one strap, two strap or lows. but, they arent all released at the same time and production is set according to buyer/showroom responses.

the white patents, black patents and silver (more like a patterned silver-grey) are the more popular/regular colours.

the crocs+bronze joints are questionable whether theyll hit full release as they are made from some gourmet italian bag leather and are pretty expensive - not sure how many buyers will take them on - but if they do those are some rare hot fiyahs!

p.s. dismals a biiiiiiitch

they are very well made, all the pricey goods are sewn on site at the studios and given a thorough check by the designers before they go out.

i have a fair few juun.j items but i didnt cop any big stuff. i tried on some real beauties though, that crazy oversize mohair hood and the trench-capes were magnifico

• 3 weeks later...

They were selling the sneakers for 200GBP weren't they?

For Juun J clothing, deliveries have been really spotty and completely disorganized, and I've no idea what prices are like overseas, but prices here are friendly enough to make it worth purchasing, in the event that you are the right size and in the right place to buy the single piece a store has bought. The 2 retail stores for the home market literally have like 1 or 2 sizes of select pieces and they can't re-order.

I know the actual designer of some of the clothes (not Juun J) and he doesnt really know who has what, when anything is coming out, or what it costs.

they have been away for a while hence the slow responses. they were invited as guest designer at fashion shows/festivals in russia and greece.

vertice - is a nasty looking store.. selfridges should stock from next season. alot of buyers for the upcoming seasons worldwide.

korean fashion buyers on the whole have pretty bad taste.. barely any of the best pieces get stocked, but from next season with more western stockists alot more cool shit will be on shelves to robocop

re: cost/organisation - its all there, the designer you spoke to probably just couldnt be arsed to look through the price lists!!