Juun. J F/W 08.09 Paris

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pics of your Juun purchases!

YOU FIRST NOW

I WILL BUY YOUR JUUN WHEN YOU WANT TO SELL SRSLY EVEN THO IT DOESNT FIT ME I WILL BUY OKOK LET ME KNOW D00D LET ME KNOW MANG!!!!!!

allcapaskcapcs

ps. Thanks Dismal for helping me loose my Juun vcard it is going to be a jolly good time friday.

seems like people are just getting those jj shoes. who else willing to step and get some other juun j pieces! .i want me some juun jizz!

doods who cop non shoes join secret society and pics of each other naked wearing juun

vertice - is a nasty looking store.. selfridges should stock from next season. alot of buyers for the upcoming seasons worldwide.

korean fashion buyers on the whole have pretty bad taste.. barely any of the best pieces get stocked, but from next season with more western stockists alot more cool shit will be on shelves to robocop

re: cost/organisation - its all there, the designer you spoke to probably just couldnt be arsed to look through the price lists!!

vertine is not a good store as in shop space but carry some good labels : viridi, julius, label under construction, augusta, damir doma, junn j, yohji, attachment, boris bidjan next season

some of their buy is a bit off but still alot of nice product there selfriges menswear is shit on the whole

ya, i aggree.. vertice stock some good shit, but buyer doesnt choose the best pieces and the storefront looks more in keeping with a store that would sell D&G and Valentino.

selfridges isnt so bad, they got alot of trash but the sheer volume kinda forces there to be some good shit in there ahha

pineal eye was pretty hot but now defunct :(

• 2 weeks later...