neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

i say we group everyone together (roughly 95% of this forum) and ban e0b932rn09 . most annoying poster on this forum. shitty fits, shitty posts, shitty shit.

hey i am a fair guy, if you get 20 ppl to neg rep me with the code "bacon" i will ask an admin to ban my acct

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i am a fair guy, if you get 20 ppl to neg rep me with the code "bacon" i will ask an admin to ban my acct

how about you just leave, quietly unnoticed? cuz your fits are such works of shit

for those of you who already neg repped eo0b509 then just pm him witht the word bacon

reputation_neg.gif"smh" 02-18-2008 12:37 AM jayrock nobody likes you. smh

jayrock before his banning - completely nondescript

jayrock post-return -- completely nondescript, and bitter

even his insults are totally bland

reputation_neg.gifSUFU bookmarks 01-22-2008 12:00 PM cheapmuthafukr sorry.

ok, i get that some people think the bookmarks thread is lame.....but seriously? what's the matter, mad that i didn't cite you often enough in best of the best waywt?

this is no kind of appeal and im not hurt, i just think its hilarious.

i hate you so much, jackphotography.

"I will always think you're a loserfuk becuase you have a completely pink skateboard. Not even the gayest gay homo slut would rock a pink skateboard. In any case u can go back to inserting that penis-board into your asshole now, ya silly bastard-cunt."

Because we can't even see your entire fit, nor the details in the pieces you give us. It's basically ugly face, shirt, unidentifiable pants. Better than including your face would be to lower the camera so we could actually see your shoes.

DSC04893.jpg

most of the smack people talk in the neg.rep comments doesn't make sense. you can go from the most hated to the most dickrode almost instantly. its almost entertaining. people will say the damndest things under the guise of anonimity.

• 2 weeks later...

Worst recent purchases 02-27-2008 10:04 AM DaBestSpoona It's a buddhist sybol

This was over a tongue-in-cheek comment made about jmatsu's avatar.

The swastika is very pre-buddha. Indians had been using it thousands of years before buddha sat under a tree, the pre-christian europid use of the symbol predates budda by thousands of years. every use of this symbol in almost every culture all over the world predates buddha.

soooooooo neg-rep worthy.

lmao it feels good that datasupa thinks he's got me riled up. smh son u dont know me.

reputation_neg.gifneg rep you would like... 03-02-2008 05:51 PM Superchief finally figured out what this fucking button is for. go to hell faggot, that's where faggots go fucking fagggot. dont share or appeal rep if it's boring. how do you even see what the fuck i'm writing here anyway. anyway fuck u u fuckin faggot

yes, clearly you're not riled up at all

p.s. you don't consider this neg rep too boring to share, do you?