hollywood trading company

Chicken

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

I have used HTC multiple times in the past to get my jeans altered and every single time they have done an amazing job. I have also seen the repair work they do up close and its seriously unbelievable. like the other people who have replied to this thread, they really know what theyre doing

• 2 months later...

^ yea, they do chainstitch.

btw, which HTC do you guys go to drop off your shit at LA? how long does it usually take for them if i want my whole pants to get tapered?

you guys go through Rob? i might drop off my jean to get it tapered too.

i always get my stuff tapered and hemmed by them. if you say you post on sufu they will give you discount and put you on the express line for alterations. I got my somets tapered from the knee down in 4 days! rob will take good care of you, go through him. Give him a call and he may ship

Does HTC/DD take in orders for repair as in shipping your denim to them?

Or is it only drop off/pick up?

Ya they take mail in repair work. Sent a pair down and I think they had them done in 3 days or under, just sucks that shipping takes 7 days to Canada. Give Robert an email or call he will set it up. Everything is super smooth dealing with him.

• 4 weeks later...

been in and out of HTC recently, to get some jeans repaired. (fantastic job as usual.) meanwhile, i picked up a stevenson overall shirt.

stevenson overall is HTC's owner, zip stevenson's own brand. they're actually sold all over japan, too:

IMG_1162.jpg

the asymmetric pockets first caught my eyes

IMG_1161.jpg

but what i thought were polka dots were actually playing card suits

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

another cool detail is that they left the stitching on the sides

IMG_1170.jpg

and the fit pic

Called them today and got a quote to repair my samurais, the back left pocket tore away from the hidden rivet and the whole crotch should be patched, gonna send them out sometime this week, do they really five a sufu discount?

I sent my jeans to them for repairs. I told them I was on sufu, but I don't know their regular pricing so I can't give a comparison. However prepare for a wait. It's been almost three weeks and they said my jeans will probably ship tomorrow. However I was also told last week that they would ship "tomorrow" so I'm not sure when I'll be getting them back.

Called them today and got a quote to repair my samurais, the back left pocket tore away from the hidden rivet and the whole crotch should be patched, gonna send them out sometime this week, do they really five a sufu discount?

yes, they have a sufu discount on certain repairs.

What was the cost on that shirt. Looks good.