hollywood trading company

Chicken

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Gosh. I've been waiting on my S710's for over two weeks now. I sent them to Denim Doctors to get hemmed because Self Edge and BiG wouldn't do it for me. Took them a week to hem them and they've been sitting there for another week just waiting to be shipped out. I called them up and they said they'd ship out tomorrow, so hopefully I can start wearing my Samurais soon!

• 3 weeks later...
did you guys ever get your shit?

i want to send a few pairs over there, but if they're going to dick me around for weeks i'm not doing it.

Yes, I finally got my jeans back.

When I first called them, they told me it would take about 5 days to hem them and another 2 days for shipping back to me. I thought it was ridiculous to take so long for a simple hem job, but I went ahead and sent them my jeans.

I received them back 3 weeks later. I would call them for a tracking number and they'd have a different excuse every time. They eventually got here, and the quality of the work is excellent, but for the price and the long wait, I don't know if it was worth it.

If you're sending a couple pairs over there, don't expect to get them back soon. If it took 3 weeks for a simple hem job, I can't imagine how long it would take for other alterations/repairs. But, hey, if you have the patience...