Dinomight banned?!

maydenchina

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he's been getting random infractions if i remember correctly.

still...what a petty reason to ban three people over. who cares if the other forum bashes heavily on superfuture and wayne. i thought superfuture were the self-proclaimed adults in this spat... :rolleyes:

who cares if the other forum bashes heavily on superfuture and wayne. i thought superfuture were the self-proclaimed adults in this spat... :rolleyes:

this is bullshit. tell me that if you ran a forum, and people were posting blatant racist comments directed personally at you, you would just smile and let it go. how is being that lenient being 'adult,' anyway?

if you've spent even a minute browsing that Other Forum That Shall Not Be Named and seen how much shit they dump on sufu in general and on wayne personally, you'd have to be a plain idiot not to understand why that forum is in disfavor here, or to argue that the bias singled out for that forum is somehow unjustified

it's a matter of forum policy vs. personal vindication. dino contributed way more than your bitchass.

I don't know exactly what he did but from what it sounds like, he didn't really deserve to get banned. People running the forums seem kinda like immature but oh well. Hopefully dino comes back after the temp ban and posts more. Gotta keep the fellow central florida members around.

isnt BiG supposed to hold exclusive rights to samurai in the US? wouldnt that pose a problem?

in any case, theyve got a thread entitled "wayne got aids" in which the always intelligent edmond post: "yeha i heard he got them.. froma fag.. cause hes a fag they been butt fucking foreva.. they be faggaatss!!"

and im pretty sure hes plated the "p" and "c" keys on his keyboard with titanium. for increased durability.

just saying.

that shit is hella lame. dino got banned for being helpful, some one asked for help, he gave it and "the man" said you shouldnt do that. pretty stupid.

you've been misinformed. dinomight! was banned for posting an advertisement which was specifically denied when inquired about.

Tyler Durden and ProffMonitoff were put on timeout for a couple of days because of repitively spamming the other forum, they noticed their earlier links were deleted and still decided to proceed with this.

the only one who has personal vendetta are the few people on the other forum. superfuture just has no interest in having any interaction with them.