• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is officially a personal vendetta

tyler's ban said "this forum is not welcome here"

how petty and lame

it is petty. alot of members who got banned here now actually frequent THAT forum.

shit is so

140041991369_0.jpg140041991369_0.jpg140041991369_0.jpg140041991369_0.jpg140041991369_0.jpg140041991369_0.jpg140041991369_0.jpg140041991369_0.jpg

thats lame.

sufu is turning into china.

not cool.

its actually obnoxious and childish that they would ban on that principal alone. if anything, thread should've been removed, infraction given, and end of that. dino would probably have complained a bit, but it would've been a no-harm no-foul kinda thing.

weak sufu. weak.

this is stupid, people reference other forums all the time. people talk about styleforum and sz and stuff. what is this? a personal vendetta?

:confused:

what do u expect?

that forum was made in spite of this one

why wouldnt sufu not want it here

common snese

what do u expect?

that forum was made in spite of this one

why wouldnt sufu not want it here

common snese

if it is spammed than maybe (a warning would have sufficed), but it's mere mention shouldn't cause members to be banned.

maybe I just haven't been a member long enough to understand, but I don't get all this outburst. its a private forum, and if you don't like the way the rules are enforced, why not post somewhere else?

it's that certain info on certain product, sites, and stores (who don't pay advertising fees) are tolerated, yet others are not.

it's that certain info on certain product, sites, and stores (who don't pay advertising fees) are tolerated, yet others are not.

This is true, however it was my understanding that the offending material was a forum that was created for people who have been banned from SuFu by those who were banned and contains anti-SuFu discussion(I may be completely wrong.) In this case it is clear that the offending material shouldn't be discussed, and doing so is just being arrogant and assuming that being a member here for a long period of time grants immunity to discipline.

At the same time one can argue that an infraction would have accomplished the same ends, something that I'm not in a position to argue against.

point is dino should have known better

they running a fundraiser over there or what?

everyone tryna sell those jeans like i used to sell chocolate in elementary

whats wrong with selling jeans in supermarket? you sold chocolate in elemantary? fuckin wack. nigga you b selling spiewack and shit.

he didnt sell in supermarket

and it was direct link to the other forum

and yes i sold chocolate

lots of chocolate

and i won prizes

lots ofprizes

what? he's not allowed to link sales and shit? what about the other members who link webstores?

if you've spent even a minute browsing that Other Forum That Shall Not Be Named and seen how much shit they dump on sufu in general and on wayne personally, you'd have to be a plain idiot not to understand why that forum is in disfavor here, or to argue that the bias singled out for that forum is somehow unjustified