Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pics and bump pruple...been wondering where everyone is lately!

Nice stuff prup. I've been holding on to this pics since a week or two ago because I wasn't satisfied with the lighting, but I'll post them anyway. BTW, it is incredibly difficult to photograph jeans.. let alone BKs..??

These are awkward fit pics of immediate post soak/dry. The seat isn't diapery as much and the thighs have loosened up to balance with the seat, and the stacks fall nicely now instead of bunch all weird like that. Here are some fit pics:

ff.jpg

fb.jpg

waywtsexfh.jpg

Trying to keep this thread alive!

Super bored tonight after the watching the UFC paperview so I snapped a few shots of mine under fluorescent light. After my last pictures, a few people recommended a soak. I didn't want to do it yet, but unfortunately, a face first slide in a giant patch of mud last weekend when I was drunk forced me to. A little disappointed that things didn't line up perfectly after the soak, but no worries. Still going strong biking 45 mins a day.

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

My camera was not available so I borrowed a point and shoot to do these. Since it was getting pretty gray out I used some fill flash. This brought up the contrast so I tried to compensate by reducing contrast and saturation in an effort to maintain accuracy. I have now washed them twice.

2008-11-16-Back_01.jpg

2008-11-16-Front_01.jpg

2008-11-16-Combs_02.jpg

2008-11-16-Combs_01.jpg

2008-11-16-Pocket_01.jpg

you carry TWO wallets ordo?

BALLLLLLLLLLIN'

they look great. i'd love to see them in Natural Light w/ no flash, to get a better idea of actual progression.

i'm going for a wash (or a soak, haven't decided yet) at the end of the month

another fit pic which shows a bit of progress in the jeans (from the wdywt):

15s80ih.jpg

2a0j4w5.jpg