Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust, great job I must have missed it on the way to work this morning

nice fit branespload

you're the only other person that i have seen who has posted their blacks, unless i missed someone

i have those vans too keke

jupp, thanks branespload. i was ready to complain ... ;-)

they might be roomy, but they do not look bad at all!

denim looks very similar to the denim of the Studio D'Artisan SD292 i have.

similar problems with fade and wear, only very small signs so far.

for pics check here:

http://ringxring.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=214

i did a hot wash and dry, and the jeans shrank quite a lot in the waist and thighs, more than i expected. the weird fit in the ass/crotch area is still there, though the bulge isnt as massive anymore. strange that nobody has mentioned that something is flawed with the fit in that area with these jeans.ill see if it goes away when the denim gets softer. ill post pics when i get to it.

so seriously, i hate you guys. i just spent 10 min trying to fix the diaper ass that's formed from these jeans, but to no avail.

ah well

Long weekend fit, whoohoo

33kg3yv.jpg

r2rlz7.jpg

branesploaded, good work, i haven't seen blacks evo pics yet yay!

Hm.. I just read through almost this entire thread and did some searching...

It seems like most people had the jeans comfortable/loose presoak then shrank to fit.

Did anyone have a pair of the 16oz indigo which were tight in the waist both pre and post soak? How much did they stretch out after a couple months? more than 1 inch past raw waist measurement?

Trying to figure out how much stretch is in the flat head 16oz denim, thank you. I got my 14oz 3xxx denim to stretch a bit over 1 inch in the waist past raw measurements, should I expect similar results from this denim?

Thanks for any help.

yeah mine fit tight... i did a cold soak... i also wore them when they were wet.... now a bit more tolerable but still pretty tight...

anyways, here's updates on mine...

update pics... i've has since 5.02.08 but only put in about a month of wearish... since it is summer and i've had times where i wear my other jeans

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

and fit pics

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

note the ass filledness and the girly looking side view... lol and i don't even mind the top blockynesss.... i got wide top from doing sports all the time lol

ive been complaining about how roomy the top block has been since day one! the waist has even stretched out too far for me =/ hence the belt. i was even planning on getting a size 29 at first, since these supposedly ran small. if you guys remember though, a few days before the release, they were said to actually run a tad larger, and the BKs even more so. that being said i still fucking love the fit on these (maybe because i have a big ass). there's no ball crunching and you can move/sit comfortably, while still maintaining a slim fit. i just wished the waist fit me a little better.

here are some pics for the week.

1-4.jpg5-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

3-4.jpg

4-4.jpg

6-4.jpg

7-4.jpg

8-3.jpg

fit:

fitMedium-5.jpg

is this what you wanted, aho?

12-1.jpg

post wash/dry, the jeans shrank alot. everythings ok, except the weird bulge in the crotch / thigh area. the jeans are cut too wide between waist and crotch for me, i could easily fit a second ass in them. im on the edge about keeping them, i really like the denim and how the jeans fit the legs, but im no fan of the diaper look.

Edited by Agent Orange

sm2s, yeah thanks for the pics! more +rep for you when I can haha...and I'm going to have to agree with the whole "liking the extra room in the butt/crotch while still keeping a slim silhouette"...

beatle, I have a feeling these will fit you great!