Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's do it.....how about May 1st, 2009 as an end date?

Just use this thread....no need to start new one.

hooploops, please post post soak pics.

Pics later. Still damp plus I have a fever so yeah. Sorrys

I'll hide in the abandoned parking lot next to selfedge and mug sidney when he turns his pair in. Don't worry guys

And isn't a year kinda long?

We should do a roll call of all those who bought denims and are willing to enter the contest to make a master list. Since Dam Its Johnny started this thread, maybe he should update the first post with the list of all persons involved and the details of the contest, as far as starting / finishing dates, prizes, etc - if he doesn't mind, that is. I am definitely up for the contest, so put me on the list.

We should do a roll call of all those who bought denims and are willing to enter the contest to make a master list. Since Dam Its Johnny started this thread, maybe he should update the first post with the list of all persons involved and the details of the contest, as far as starting / finishing dates, prizes, etc - if he doesn't mind, that is. I am definitely up for the contest, so put me on the list.

I don't mind at all.I'm still waiting for kiya's word since he is putting the prize up so official rules and such.But i think a one year should be right.

Contest List:

1.Dam Its Johnny

2.Ordo

Add your name to the list and I will update it on the first page.

So not to fill this thread with meaningless info, how about everyone who is in on the contest pm Dam Its Johnny instead of posting here.

btw, i'm in. ;)

Another thing, I don't think we need an official start date to this. A week is not going to make or break the contest after a year. Contest begins as soon as you recieve your jeenz.

Kiya since you said you sponsor the contest.What rules would you like?How would the winner be determined?and such

Everyone seems to like May 1 2008 as the end date

you mean as the start date? or you mean 2009*?

Our system freaked out when the online system went out and happened to oversell one jean.. Size 29 black.

Instead of calling the person and telling them they're not getting a jean, i gave up my own pair which hadn't been washed or worn. So if you got a size 29 black, you're welcome. :)

Kiya since you said you sponsor the contest.What rules would you like?How would the winner be determined?and such

Everyone seems to like May 1 2008 as the end date

That's a good idea.. A two week long contest, who can destroy these jeans in two weeks. Start NOW.