Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

I just emailed you, I thought I might post, too:

I just placed an order for the SEXFH05 in a size 30, but after the info in this thread I think I might be better with a size 29. I know you're sick of sizing question by now, but with such special jeans you need to be sure! It would be best if, after shrinking and stretching, the waist of my jeans measured 31.5 inches or perhaps just a hair bigger. Will a size 30 work for me? Or would 29 be better? If you're not able to change my order don't worry about it, but I just thought I might ask!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waited too long and the 30 is gone now!

If the a 30 in the BKs doesn't work well for anybody, I will gladly take them off your hands.

I ordered the 30 in indigo, if they don't fit me I will put them up for sale

I can get away with a 28 with the SExFH05.

Blech, I think it's just the buyers remorse in me talking, I'll stick with the 30. Besides, what if I gained weight?!? (9)

Naw, everybody knows nobody on superfuture gains weight. Getting fat is like the second most common reason kids get banned.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Ah Now It Loads And I Dont See Themmmmmm

I just called and was told 5 minutes at least until theyre put online ughhhh

I was gonna get a black 28, but none left, so indigo 29 it was. Thanks kiya! I can't wait to get em. Sorry for actin like a lil bitch on her period about the website, btw.

are there still no fit pics or anything?

sq-trick-daddy-sssh-atl.jpg

fucking fuck. i missed out on my size. can i get a yoyo? hahaha...

why are there -1 in stock items?

Yoyos are available seperately for $320 each.

We have no idea why some items show -1 in our stock, this has not only never happened but our entire system including our server melted the second it hit 5PM here.

We have no idea why some items show -1 in our stock, this has not only never happened but our entire system including our server melted the second it hit 5PM here.

Uh oh.. when I bought my pair it said 1 in stock, and looking back, it's -1 now. Does that mean somebody bought a pair that didn't exist? I hope that's not me :<

Yoyos are available seperately for $320 each.

kiya, tell me that you're kidding about the yoyos being $320. if not, then that's a pretty good deal for for a $320 yoyo and flathead jeans. =)